Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eileen Fisher: The Lord Said, "Open Your Hands Wide"

The following corporate prophetic word was given by Eileen Fisher on June 12, 2012 during her weekly Prophetic School of the Holy Spirit meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado:

"I Command the Wind to Go the Direction of My Kingdom"

The Lord says, "Ask Me to show you the way." He said, "Ask Me to command the crooked way to become straight." He said, "Ask Me to calm the sea that seems to be overtaking you. Ask Me to position you in My peace. I would ask you, are you willing to learn to walk on the water of the storm? Are you willing to put your face against the wind of adversity and have Me put you on My shoulders and carry you above the wind, above the storm? I am lifting up a people to rule and reign in high places. I am lifting up a people who know how to take My Word and command My Word, for it does not return void nor empty. I am looking for a people who will bow down to Me and yet who would also stand for Me. I am looking for a people who will make My Word the yes and the amen.

"I am looking for a people who will be clean, open vessels yielded to My Spirit. Listen to the stillness of My Spirit. Let Him pull on your hearts. Let Him come into the midst of the whirlwind, of all that seems to have overtaken you. Ask Him to touch down like a tornado to cause the things to scatter that need to scatter, to bring things into order and into balance. I do hold the wind in My hand. I command the wind to go the direction of My Kingdom.

"I see your hearts, and I see disappointment. I see longing. I see how the enemy would come and plant the seed in the doubt of abandonment. Know he is a liar. Know I will never ever, ever, leave you nor forsake you. I have not called you nor asked you to walk this walk alone. I've asked you to lean upon My arm, to lean into My understanding, and to rest and stand in My word. Know what I have begun, I will bring to completion. I ask you to give your will to Me, so I can mold your will to fit My will. Then the two of us shall become one: one in will, one in mind, one in agreement, one in victory," says the Lord your God.

The following corporate prophetic word was given by Eileen Fisher on June 19, 2012 during her weekly Prophetic School of the Holy Spirit meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado:

"Know that My Hand is About to Move"

The Lord said, "Open your hands wide." He said, "I have come to strengthen you. I have seen your hands and I have seen the work of your hands. Some of you have grown so weary in the work of your hands." He said, "Let Me fill your hands with My grace, My power, My healing and My virtue. Did I not extend My hand to Peter? Did I not pull Peter out of the water? Did I not tell Peter to walk. Then when he began to fall, did I not extend My hand to Peter? Peter was unable to reach My hand, but My hand was ever-ready and able to reach Peter. So it is with each of you and your households, and even your nation. My hand is not short that it can't save.

"My hand is going to move in the miraculous. My hand is going to move in stillness and in celebration. My hand is going to move over hearts that have become so disappointed they have moved into despondency, despair, and depression. My hand is going to be laid upon hearts. My hand is going to be laid upon heads that have been seeking a fresh touch of My Spirit. My hand is going to be laid gently upon your back. My hand will propel you and compel you to go and do what I would say in My name. My hands are going to be laid upon your feet and they will become more beautiful because they have been touched by the hand of the Creator. Understand My hand recreates and creates. Know that My hand is about to move. You will hear, you will see and you will know the hand of God is moving fresh, strong, pure, holy and with purpose.

"This night I would commission your hands. I would commission your hands to receive fresh orders. Orders of assignment, not so much in the natural, but to pull down the strongholds I will show you in the spirit. I say be not quick to move, but be quick to listen. Listen and stand. Stand and let your hands become My hands. As you lift them up and you bring one voice, you will come to understand that I am a proclaiming God. I do proclaim with your voice by My Spirit. Now lay your hands to claim, what I would have you claim for My glory," says the Lord your God.

The following corporate prophetic word was given by Eileen Fisher on July 10, 2012 during her weekly Prophetic School of the Holy Spirit meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado:

"My Anointing by My Spirit is Your Seal"

The Lord would say, "There is nothing too hard for Me." He said, "There is nothing that is too hard for Me. With Me, all things are possible. I would say present the impossible before Me this night. I have invited you to come boldly before My throne of grace. I have invited you to come before the alter of holiness. I have invited you to come and to let yourself rest in My presence. I have invited you to come and partake of My presence. In turn, I am partaking of you.

"Where there is doubt, I would come and I would put hope and faith. Where this is pain and rejection, I would build you up and appoint you. When man brings disappointment, and when life brings disappointment, I come and I stand before you. I say I present to you an opportunity to receive My appointment. I have called you forth to be appointed. I have called you forth to be a point man for Me, to where I will show you where you are to point your prayers. I will show you where you are to point My word. I will show you where you are to point your strength. To where I will point you and say make a deposit of the anointing I have deposited within you.

"Those I call, I appoint. Those who say, 'Yes Lord! Send me,' I come and I clothe them with power from on high. I do not come and strip My own and leave them naked. That's how sin left Me. My glory is your cover. My anointing by My Spirit is your seal. I have come to build you up and to strengthen you. I wish tonight for you to breathe in the very essence of My love for each of you. If you could understand the depth of My love, fear would find no landing place. Fear of life nor fear of death, fear of success nor fear of failure, fear would find no landing place, for faith would open the door. I would invite you tonight; let Me seal your faith fresh."

Eileen Fisher
Eileen Fisher Ministries

Email: eileen@eileenfisher.org

No comments: