Sunday, August 5, 2012

"IS THERE A PROPHET AMONG YOU? IS THERE NOT A CAUSE?? RISE UP OH SONS OF GOD" by Jo Ellen Stevens

I am looking for a prophet ..I am looking for brave Prophets who will speak into the deadness that has crept in through the windows of my peoples homes. I am looking for a people that will speak to the mountains and they will be removed from the lives of those I have sent them to touch!! I am calling Gideon's army once again! I am looking for David's band of misfits!! I am raising up an Apostolic ,Prophetic Army in this hour!! I am looking for Bravehearts,I am looking for those that will rise up and speak to the deadness that has penetrated their atmosphere and Call forth life into that area and see the darkness flee at the Light of their rising!!

I am looking!! Are you ready as David who ran to slay the enemies of God!! .I have equipped you for such a time as this!!You have been in the hiding places and now I am calling you to rise up! I have placed in you the Dunamis power that came on the day when they were in the Upper Room!! I have placed in your earthen vessels The power that created heaven and Earth .the Power that raised Christ from the dead!! The power that healed the sick and delivered the demoniac and raised Lazarus!! Is there a prophet among you who will speak to the dead bones of this world. that will walk among the Living dead .Walk into the dark places of this Earth and begin to speak to the deadness and say "LIVE!" ? Are you out there Ezekiel, Elijah, Deborah, Esther,David,Moses? Are you there my "Manifest Sons of God?" Are you hearing the Call to speak to dead things?

I want to show the world who I am! I am waiting on those who will do what they see me doing, and say what they hear me speak! I am looking for those that will stir themselves up and will be a light in the midst of a crooked and a perverse Nation!! Those that will stand up and become all that I have called them to be in this hour without compromise! I am looking for those to Prophesy to the dead things and bring life back into their families,their Cities ,their countries!! Can these bones live? Can these bones live? I say is there a Prophet among you Who will speak to these dead? Rise up my grown up Sons of God and Prophesy until my exceeding great Army has risen in the earth!! Those that would slay the giants of this land!! "Is there not a cause??" I am asking you, is there not a cause?

Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD. Eze 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. Eze 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but [there was] no breath in them. Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OPENHEAVEN.COM IS A PLACE WHERE YOU MIGHT FIND REAL PROPHETS OF GOD'S WORD FELLOWSHIPPING TOGETHER.

Anonymous said...

The first thing that happens to anyone who God directly works with, is that it is a person from an unexpected place that no one wants to believe. I was directly contacted by the Father to send a unique message to the world. There is a 600,000 digit code within the bible that is only crackable using signs in real life. I have predicted ten events using a one of a kind mathematics that God gave me. These predictions are aside about 1,000 pages of direct conversation with the Father. He said that almost everyone who reads His work will avoid and deny that it is God's work. I am starting my search by looking to find people with enough faith and an open mind, who are willing to read the proof that is compiled. All of it is dated and diagramed to show that this is actually God speaking through someone real. God chooses the unchosen whom would not be believed. This is like nothing that anyone has ever written, because I use possibly over 2,000 quotes from the Bible, proving that there is a code in the scriptures. The reason God gave this to me is that only the pure in heart will even look into it. This has never been released nor read by anyone at this point. This is not spam or insanity. What if someone, was for the first time in a long time, telling the truth? I am. I am no one, nor am I looking for fame. What I say is true and only the best religious men will even take a look at what God gave me. I am not a false prophet, nor a crazy looking to gain religious power. I am a man who had about a year out of my life, actually speaking to the Father. Nothing God does fails, so I know I will find listeners somewhere. I would like to stay anonomus altogether. Oh yeah, God chose someone who cannot spell well; let that be a laugh. The events that I went through with God are so big that they would be unbelievable to any sane man, although they are true. I am real, and this is me beginning God's true work in the next step. This is something never worth passing up. Once in an eternity for us all. I want your thoughts on how crazy this sounds and what are the chances of God working through the least expected people or person. I have complete diagrams in mathematics. I have all major peoples mapped out for prosperity. I met with God all alone, yet did not see His face. God was so close to me that I could almost touch Him. What seems like a crazy message, is the genuine act. I am real, yet at this time, only God knows. Let me not go too far because I can seem insane before I get the message across, because there is so much information, thast if I tried to explain it, I would seem like I was rambling even more than I am. Find someone who will listen and I will send the journal breakdown of a direct conversation with God after seeing Him all alone where no one else knew. No one was aloud to see the nature of God yet, but I did, and so did Mosus. I saw enough to bet my life on this.

Let God be truly with you
Servant of the Lord
monkeyrun26@hotmail.com