Monday, August 13, 2012

"PREPARE TO SEE AND BE ONE WITH THE HEAVENLY HOST" - Chris Williams

This morning, Jesus told me that He and the (1)Heavenly Host, angels or messengers, have come to earth because of the statement and condition described in Revelations 12:7-12.

"And war broke out in heaven: (1b) Michael {archangel (Jude 9)}; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the Devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
[Revelations 12:7-12; NKJV]

They are here now; they will assist and fight along side their Spiritual brothers and sisters here on earth during this time . All Spiritual Beings are within the One Body Of Christ Jesus, His one Spiritual Church, this includes all those in Heaven and all the re-born Spiritual Beings on earth.

{Jesus Christ speaks:}
Mark this day, saith the Lord, Amen. Trust abounds as Heaven opens on earth. (1c)Heavenly Beings now begin to appear, manifest, on earth as never before, saith the Lord . Each is given an assignment(s), whether from Earth or from Heaven. (2)They work in twos or more now: those from Heaven with those on Earth.

(3)These are angels, Spiritual Beings, raised and now returned in the Spirit, as I was. I Myself have continued throughout the ages to visit, and now I also become an obvious visitor and more. I visit, but manifest in ways not yet seen.

My visits have a definite purpose, and this purpose is always directed at Man's Salvation and the ceasing of all evil on this planet, saith the Lord. I bring a close to the turmoil now, as My enemy is forcibly placed under My feet and millions, trillions, unmeasurable numbers of souls are brought to Salvation, saith the Lord <1 Cor 15:25-28; Heb 2:5-18> .

The awe and sorrow that comes is immense, and I have placed numbers of small congregations, as One Body, throughout the earth, saith He who is now King and Commander over all, Amen Amen and again Amen. Each, whether on Earth or in Heaven (and brought to Earth) is trained, retrained, and trained again, many times and many years, to march and walk in the Spiritual realm as a victorious warrior over all that satan brings against Mine in this time: whether through the physical or spiritual realm.

(4)My Wife, Spiritual Wife, those who walk and worship within Me, My Spirit, walk with Me during this time, saith the Lord. We are One, and She is multi-membered. She remains with Me throughout Eternity.

If you are a warrior, and have had little to do on earth, prepare to see and be one with (1)My Heavenly Host. And, "Behold," saith the Lord, "prepare to see Me, your Commander and Chief." Hear Me. Hear My voice of Love. I have not left you here alone, during this time, to battle the evil one and his. I have come now as I came {during His 40 days after His resurrection}, and continue to come, saith He who is, was, and will always be the Amen, the Final Word .

(5)All Power invested in Me, in My Name and blood, is now shared with Mine, both those from Heaven - on earth; and (6)those who are on earth and have now entered My Heavenly Kingdom .

Now is the time, Children. Now is the time! Look beyond yourselves and your temporary physical needs and turn your eyes, physical and Spiritual eyes, towards Christ. I AM HERE

No comments: