Friday, April 22, 2011

Stephen Hanson:: "I LIFT THE SAFETY NET" April 20 evening, 2011

I don't personally KNOW Steven Hansen. I know God. This sounds like HIM. So you must judge this for yourself if it be of God or Not. I submit it for your review:



2 Peter:19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

(The spirit of the Lord showed me a man who was riding upon a horse and he then took what looked like a spear and placed it in the ground and he lifted up a huge net and took the net off of from where it had been.)

The Lord then said to me:

"I am taking off the safety net that has been held in place over the nation of the United States. For no longer will there be a wall of protection for you. No longer will I continually tell you what you must do. For you have gone your own way. You have ignored the warnings of those prophets that I have sent to you. The safety net was held in place by many generations, but now it is being released.

For the sounds of distant drums are being heard. The drums are rolling out their message upon the earth. For all around the globe the sounds of bloodshed and violence are heard and seen upon your TV screens. But I can gather them all up in the palms of my hands. I hold the world in a balance. I see the end as I see the beginning. And just as Israel was taken to Babylon, so at a certain point and time your nation will be besieged by an outside force.

But put your hope in me my people. Continue to lift this nation up to me. The handwriting is written upon the wall, and just as Belshazzar saw this so now it is plain for all to see.

For I would long to not come with a whip. I would rather not turn your waters to blood, but you are a rebellious people. I had to treat Israel my own just the same way. They sacrificed on every hill. They laughed at my prophets. They endured through many long, long winters; and yet they are my own. "
Stephen Hanson
3280 S Academy Blvd 183
Colorado Springs, CO 80916

No comments: