Thursday, April 14, 2011

How Many Shifts bring you back to ground zero?

I have been hearing "SHIFT" so much I've been wondering how many shifts does it take to put you right back where you were.

I am.

There was a HUGE shift last August. There is another to come.

NOW I am nearly right back where I was supposed to be... Revelation 2

You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
The practices of the Nicolaitans are those which put religious structures in place, egos, hierarchy.... the Body of Christ is rejecting this evil practice. The nausea caused by religious ego is a stench that I can't take. It's a shift. The Nicolaitian practices are being shown for what they are.

One more shift and it's back to first love...it's coming..

When Jesus is all you have, Jesus is all you need.

1 comment:

Fallout said...

May I also mention that Jesus only approved two of the seven churches He talked about in Rev 1:20, (Smyrna) Rev: 2:8-11 and (Philadelphia) Rev: 3:7-13. What was different about them? Similar verses were written about these two churches.

Rev 2:9 ( Smyrna) I know your works and tribulation and poverty (but you are rich), and I know the blasphemy of those saying themselves to be Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev 2:10 Do not at all fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the Devil will cast some of you into prison, so that you may be tried. And you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful to death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Rev 3:9 ( Philadelphia) Behold, I give out of those of the synagogue of Satan, those saying themselves to be Jews and are not, but lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
Rev 3:10 Because you have kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation which will come upon all the habitable world, to try those who dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly. Hold fast to that which you have, so that no one may take your crown