Thursday, March 17, 2011

How can the Western Church Evangelize Japan?

I have been sick in spirit as I have watched Japan go thru it's pain. And all without Jesus. Yet the Japanese have been civil and decent in this. More christian in behavior than Christian in Confession.

I asked the Lord, "Is there any hope that any Christian can reach those lost in Japan? What would be your marching orders to reach a society like Japan?"

I believe I heard HIM say:
IF you reach these people it will by earning the right to speak into their lives. You must live among them. You must serve them without glory, pay or thanks. It must be as it was in Rome in Paul's time. Servants, children, prisoners carried in themselves evidence of the truth of Jesus. They were not preaching, they lived among the pagan population demonstrating the truth they carried. People were converted by the power of the Witness of their lives as Promised.

WHO WILL GO? WHO WILL LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES? WHO WILL BE CONTENT TO BE SERVANT OF ALL?

This kind does not come out except by prayer and fasting. The enemy has inoculated a whole population against a Gospel proclamation other than by relationship. The harvest field is ripe unto harvest...NOW. Laborers are few.

Who will say, Here I am, send me, send me?

No comments: