Thursday, March 24, 2011

America's U Turn? by Adam Gouroutidi

I saw this today and thought it had merit....I often publish other people's prophetic visions if they stir something in me. This did.

In a vision I saw an American street, with many different cars heading their way.There was one gold coloured car which made a 180 degree turn and changed course. I came to understand that in the US there are many cars that represent many aspects of life that go their way, but there is one gold coloured car which represents the church, the body of believers that suddenly makes a Uturn because of the realization that it was going where it was not supposed to go. It felt like it is a restoration of a kind, a return to the original destination.

Some days after that while in prayer I heard a crowd, shouting as one man with one voice ''USA, USA, USA...'' and immediately I was informed in my spirit that a new name has been given to the USA. No more will the nation be called USA but USAA and that means United Stand Against Antichrist!

Please notice I am not an American!


Adam is from Greece

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Hmmm...that is interesting. I saved this posting.

Juanita said...

For the time that we live in, this word is very, very, very encouraging. Thank you for posting it.