Sunday, August 23, 2009

You are to be as afraid of the Future as Jesus is

Tonight in Church Jesus gave a word that I brought. Right now many are fearful of an economic collapse. Many prophetic voices including my own are speaking of this coming change.

As soon as I walked in the door at 6PM, the Lord spoke to me. He said: I want you to be afraid of the coming economic shift... exactly as much as I AM. Of course Jesus isn't afraid of the future. He holds it. He has no fear.

We have the mind of Christ, so we can walk in the same confidence he has.

After the day of Pentecost, the Disciples never again showed fear. In fact they had to kill them to stop them from Glorifying God in their lives.

That's what we can do. What matters most is, Jesus says, "Be exactly as afraid as I AM". He knows the beginning from the end... he IS the beginning from the end.

He is fearless, so we can be.

No comments: