Wednesday, August 12, 2009

For those in Turmoil and Terror of the day.... I need to hear this too

I know how many are in turmoil over the agonies of the day. I looked for a word from God.

He gave me this.

FIND REST He said. FIND REST.

Sabbah day rest, in JESUS, He is our Sabbath
Psalm 55
1 Listen to my prayer, O God.
Do not ignore my cry for help!
2 Please listen and answer me,
for I am overwhelmed by my troubles.
3 My enemies shout at me,
making loud and wicked threats.
They bring trouble on me
and angrily hunt me down. 4 My heart pounds in my chest.
The terror of death assaults me.
5 Fear and trembling overwhelm me,
and I can’t stop shaking.
6 Oh, that I had wings like a dove;
then I would fly away and find rest!
7 I would fly far away
to the quiet of the wilderness.
Selah

No comments: