Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pride will Block Prosperity

God gives us insight. He gives us understanding. He gives us education and learning.

Then he watches us. He uses that as a test for what will happen to you if he gives you more.

If you handle it well, he will make you ruler over more cities. If you do not, even what you have will be taken from you.

If you have pride in what he has given you and use it badly, he will hold back significant prosperity from you. If you are able to receive and flow thru with the money he gives you, you will prosper in God. He will fill your coffers.

This is not a formula. This is simply a truth.

God will NOT give you what he cannot trust you with and if you prove to be untrustworthy, he will take even what he has already given you.

This is a word I got late Saturday night. It might be for me alone. Or, maybe you.

I only know this. I have to test my heart, look for pride and kill it. My provision and prosperity depend on it.

Make me, Mold me.

No comments: