Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Word from God about the Past

The Lord says that there are many of you that need to upgrade your self-image. Don't look at yourself the way that you were in the past. You are no longer the man or woman that you once were. Re construct your way of thinking into the image of how I see you says the Lord. I am bringing forth a new wineskin. You must protect and nurture this new wineskin to be able to hold the new wine that I am bringing. Don't look in the rearview mirror of your past any longer. When you look in the mirror open your eyes to see yourself the way that I see you. Don't be afraid of change but move forward into the victory that I have for you. Some of you are depriving yourselves from entering into the blessings that I have for you by looking back at the person that you once were. Remember where I have brought you from but walk in the newness that I am bringing you in to. Don't look back at the person that you once were but look unto the promises and the provisions that I have for you says the Lord.

Elaine Tavolocci

No comments: