Friday, March 21, 2014

Words that Changed my Life:

God has much more for you: Rodney Hall

You can live like this: Rodney & Adonica Howard-Browne

More than you can think or imagine: Joyce Still

You are a Prophet... you have the gift: I don't recall who first said this, but so many 15 or 20 years ago began to call me a prophet, and later Prophet Gene that I started to realize their recognition was my ordination from God.

Peace and Shalom over my finances spoken. I had proclamations of prosperity, but never peace. That changed everything. Finances can be an unstable stormy sea until someone says PEACE: Apostle John Eckhardt

You will collect all the money due you, unpaid accounts will be settled in full, (I was in anguish over a man who owed me a great deal of money). I rested in this prophetic word and was indeed eventually paid in full: Brad Hampton

You will live and not die (after a scare re tumor): Brad Hampton

And many more that have formed my life

So if anyone ever says the Prophetic is not important, they are in denial. The prophetic will form your life, by God you are established but you cannot prosper without the Prophetic. 2 Chron 20:20

Now, go out and encourage and if the word of the Lord comes to you.. share it boldly and watch the vector of people's lives change for the better.

No comments: