Sunday, March 30, 2014

Word for 3-30-14

I hear the Lord say this morning:

"You can do nothing without Me.  Your attempts at self preservation, protection, provision or perpetuity is meaningless without My involvement. 

Yet you run to hide from my sight and say, is There even a God who knows?   Are His ears stopped up?  Why doesn't He respond?

My child, I am responding. I see every single cell in your body. I see every hair on your head.  I hear every thought you think.  Every word you say.  I am passionate about your future.  I will never harm you.  You can harm yourself but it is not my purpose in you.

No matter what others say or don't say about you, I say this.  You are mine.. called by my name, I will never ever by any means ever leave, forsake, forget or turn My back on you.  I am always there even if the clouds of your circumstance seems to mask My presence. 

The enemy will try to convince you otherwise... yet you are ever before MY eyes.  Even if no one else sees. 

Walk forward, keep going, it seems futile in the flesh, yet there is a day... a glorious day and your destiny is contained there.  No one may ever know your name except ONE.. ME.. your Father in Heaven, the I AM the one who created all of the heavens and the earth. 

I see you and you are not forgotten."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.
That just came to mind. He knew the beginning from the end.

Anonymous said...

...and I receive that Word! TYJ!

Anonymous said...

Can I ask and if you would ask because I know how it goes. Just because He gives a Word does not mean we have full understanding and application but how does one hide from God ? I ask because I am trying to figure out. If this Word which I consider valid applies to me. I normally would not ask and know of yourself you may not have an answer but I have been thinking about that off and on all day.I am not trying to hide but after a battle involving all fronts it does appear the last 7 or 8 years have not worked.....