Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Heavens are Declaring

I don't always take weather events and equate them with what God is saying, but sometimes it's just too hard to ignore. 

Father often uses drought, rain, wind and clouds in his manifestations.  The question gets to be, what does it mean when a weather event takes place.  Sure in the natural there are always many reasons and explanations for why certain weather events happen.. but in the supernatural perhaps we cannot see because we rely on those explanations.

The superstorm Sandy happened.  Why was the question.  I won't define what I think that means any more.  Many have.  Katrina happened and some had opinions why.  I did. Still do.

Yet, if you believe in a Good God (as I do) He does all things well, He does all things for a purpose, He does things for our good.   

Therefore what does what is happening in the USA mean right now?  I only address the USA because as a national prophet, it's my prophetic beat.  I can't say much about Africa, China or Israel.

What do we have and what does it mean.

Severe Drought in the Southwest and California. Huge rainstorm, most of which was lost to the ocean.  Little was retained on the land to water and furnish that which people need.

Cold weather and snow in most of the USA.  Lasting longer and deeper than anyone thought it would. 

The great lakes have pretty much frozen over completely.  Last time this happened was in 1979. 


This is all to help us understand the reason we even live is by the purposes of God. 

The drought is not punishment for a sign for those who think we can live with out that which is essential.   The water of HIS word.  AND the rain that came that could have helped relieve the drought was lost.  This is indicative of what is going on in the Kingdom. 

The cold is an indicator of how a cold heart takes longer to warm... it requires the SONSHINE.

If we stay too cold too long we freeze up.

It's time for spring.  Song of Solomon Chapter 2:

My beloved responded and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along. 11For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. 12The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.…




No comments: