Wednesday, March 19, 2014

THERE IS A SEPARATION TAKING PLACE - Quo Wright

I did not write this.. it implies an eschatology I don't embrace, but the dream is valid evidence of the great divide coming.

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:  And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.   Matthew 25:31-33

There Is a Separation Taking Place


Dream on February 17, 2014

I was standing in a middle aisle and as I proceeded to move up the middle aisle I saw people to my right and to my left.  To my left I saw Dad talking to a lady that I know and there was a look of hardness on her face and as Dad spoke to her she never even looked at Him or acknowledged Him.  And I said to myself in the dream, “she doesn’t wanna hear anything He has to say.”  And I proceeded upward to find a place to sit.  I noticed that the pews on my right were packed but the pews on my left weren’t.  So I continued on to find my seat and I went around and saw a pew that had an empty end seat and I knew that’s where I wanted to be so that I could move freely.  On that pew were more people that I knew and I asked them if anyone was sitting in that seat because I saw some coats on the pew but they said no and so I took my seat.  Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

When I woke up I sat thinking about the dream and then quietly I heard HG (the Holy Ghost), “I’m separating the sheep from the goats.” He then took me in a vision back into the dream so that I could see it from His point of view.  I was then standing on His right side seeing it the way He does and what I saw was that those that I thought were on the right were actually on the left and that the left side was packed with people whereas the right side wasn’t.  Mind you, some of these people I know so what baffled me was that on the side of the left was a pastor and those on the right was some of her members that she’d been leading.   The coats belong to those who at some point of time had been on the right side.  So on March 13th, as I was sitting quietly waiting and listening as I normally do, I hard HG say, “there is a very tangible separation taking place.”  And I began to hear the lyrics of a song saying, “I wanna know where do you stand?  Who’s on the Lord’s side?”  And with no words I felt in my spirit Dad was saying many will know and see who really belong to me.  And the separation that has taken place in the spirit is now manifesting.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that separation is taking place.41"The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.…17For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.13for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit. if the Lord where in control of His churches 1 cor 12-14 would be a reality...many figure a church promised by the Father without spot or blemish fits their model and tradition...that's not true...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this...