Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reformation of Jezebel... A Fairytale

I have known several people, men and women, possessed of the demon spirit Jezebel. There are lots of teachings on this. This is not one of them. This is about what leadership does or does not do when she manifests thru a man or a woman. I will address this spirit as SHE since that is her origin. That demon left the original Jezebel and wanders the earth infecting fellowships and kingdoms to this day.

You can't cure Jezebel. She can't be reformed. She can't be rescued. She can't be taught or discipled out of this. She can only be cast down and cast out. If the person who IS the Jezebel in your midst is unwilling to go thru what is needed, deliverance, in truth an exorcism (and she nearly always will be unwilling) then if you are the Jehu of the house of God, the leader, The head man or woman, the Apostle and you tolerate her you are a candidate to be criticized by JESUS for your weak leadership as the leaders of the Church at Thyatira were:

Revelation 2:18-29

The Message (MSG)

To Thyatira
18Write this to Thyatira, to the Angel of the church. God's Son, eyes pouring fire-blaze, standing on feet of furnace-fired bronze, says this:

19"I see everything you're doing for me. Impressive! The love and the faith, the service and persistence. Yes, very impressive! You get better at it every day.

20-23"But why do you let that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet mislead my dear servants into Cross-denying, self-indulging religion? I gave her a chance to change her ways, but she has no intention of giving up a career in the god-business. I'm about to lay her low, along with her partners, as they play their sex-and-religion games. The bastard offspring of their idol-whoring I'll kill. Then every church will know that appearances don't impress me. I x-ray every motive and make sure you get what's coming to you.

24-25"The rest of you Thyatirans, who have nothing to do with this outrage, who scorn this playing around with the Devil that gets paraded as profundity, be assured I'll not make life any harder for you than it already is. Hold on to the truth you have until I get there.

26-28"Here's the reward I have for every conqueror, everyone who keeps at it, refusing to give up: You'll rule the nations, your Shepherd-King rule as firm as an iron staff, their resistance fragile as clay pots. This was the gift my Father gave me; I pass it along to you—and with it, the Morning Star!

29"Are your ears awake? Listen. Listen to the Wind Words, the Spirit blowing through the churches."

IF she won't hear the voice of God to repent, what makes you think for a second that you are going to make a second's difference. This is the core of a huge deception. Maybe if we give her a little more time, maybe she will straighten out. This is a big sin, being a tolerant church, tolerating Jezebel. It a lost cause. She is a cancer. Cut her out. Get her out of the spotlight. She is a demon.

I know this sounds harsh, but believe me I have seen the result of Jezebel and what she can do...it's evil, always destructive, and always terminal. The wreckage she leaves behind is massive.

Cast her down.....NOW. Tolerate her no more. This is a prophetic mandate. What you do now is up to you if you are the Jehu of the house. You can obey the voice of God and take action or suffer the consequence.

No comments: