Saturday, May 19, 2012

Will you truly trust Me when all fails you in the days ahead? Kevin Barrett

While worshipping the Lord this morning, He said these words to me: Son, tell My people that My love for them is great and everlasting.

Word from the Lord:

My people, hear Me this day. Soon and very soon there will be chaos and destruction everywhere. My people, fear not when you see these things. Those that have prepared their hearts before Me shall be at peace. For those caught unaware, I say to you this day to run into My arms of love when this happens. I love you, My people, and do not desire that any of you should perish. But for those that react in fear, you will be open game to the enemy. This ought not to be so, My people.

Many of you say that you trust in Me. But I see all things, My children. I see that many of you trust in Me provided that you’re secure and satisfied with things of this world. I say to you, what shall you do when all falls out from under you? Then where shall your trust be? Will you still trust Me to provide when your job fails? Will you still trust Me when your government can no longer lend? I tell you, My people, that these things shall surely come. For those that have not prepared their hearts before Me, it shall be a test. Who shall you trust? Will you go down to Egypt for help? Or will you stand still and watch the salvation of the Lord your God? I love you, My dear people. But I tell you the truth this day; those that have not been tested in these things shall have a difficult time. For those of you that have given yourselves over to Me and allowed Me to test your hearts, you shall be at peace.

Oh, My dear little ones, do not take this as harsh or partiality. For I am no respecter of persons. But this is all of your own choices in this life. There are those that have sought after Me and My righteousness, and then there are those that only seek after My gifts and blessings. The choice has always been yours, My little ones. But now the time has come to see who is really Mine and who shall follow after the lawless one.

Hear Me, My people. Many of you will be shocked and dismayed at what shall come then cry out that I have forsaken you. This is not true, for I shall NEVER forsake My children. But because many of you have not allowed Me to take you through the fires of My testings, then you shall not be prepared when all this suddenly comes upon the earth. And many of you shall turn away and say that it is too hard. Oh, My little ones, how I do not desire this for you. So I give you this warning now that you may be prepared when all that you rely on and trust in shall crumble from beneath your feet. I love you, My little ones. So heed My warning this day to prepare your hearts before Me. Ask of Me to give you strength in the days ahead. For nobody shall be able to stand if they are not resting in Me.

Hear My heart crying out to you, My little ones. Prepare your hearts before Me now, before it is too late. I love you all, My dear children, and do not desire that any of you should perish. So heed My warning this day, for it is to your own advantage, sayeth the Lord.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

1 Thessalonians 5:3 While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.

Isaiah 31:1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help And rely on horses, And trust in chariots because they are many And in horsemen because they are very strong, But they do not look to the Holy One of Israel, nor seek the LORD!

John 6:60,66 When many of his disciples heard it, they said, “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?” After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said to the people, “Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will work for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again.

John 16:33 “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

Hebrews 4:11 Therefore let us be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will fall, through following the same example of disobedience.

Matthew 7:24-27 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. “And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. “Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. “The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.”

1 comment:

Fallout said...

John Paul Jackson gave a lengthy prophecy about 3-4 yrs ago and one of the most memorable things was an angel saying to him, “The wows of 2012. The wows of 2012....”