Saturday, January 12, 2013

That Vision you Think is Fantasy may be FROM GOD

I dream too small.  I am a northern European.  We tend to be stoic, conservative and work hard at maintaining common sense.  Not always are we successful, but many times we are, to our detriment.

This morning I was given a dream.  It's pretty fantastic. Way out there.  YET... dreamers have those.  I dream.

In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

When I tried to use my reason to modify my dreaming... the Lord said, "Don't kill the dream I placed in you".   I don't know how that will manifest. I am willing to walk it out.

The dream holds me.

The Lord places dreams in your heart, not crazy big; just God Sized.  Bigger than you.  Bigger than me. 

Don't kill the Dream...it's a gift from the Giver of Life.

No comments: