Thursday, September 20, 2012

This is from Sid Roth, It's Supernatural.

Sid Roth Speaks:
I stated I was saddened over the rapid moral decay over America. But after looking at some of your responses I am even more saddened over the biblical decay of some Christians.

First let me say I am not allowed by law to endorse a candidate. But I have too much of a healthy fear of God to not use my platform to proclaim God's biblical position on sin! All
men are sinners. This is why we need to repent and believe the Gospel. However there are national sins that release God's judgment on a nation. This is why I said I could not vote for a candidate that was for abortion (child sacrifice) and homosexuality (Sodom and Gommorah). But the tipping point for God's judgment on a nation is cursing the Jew and "dividing up God's land, Israel."

I know what it is to be a minority. Like Paul, I am a Jew that believes in Jesus. Over 40 years ago when I became an outspoken believer in Jesus there were very few of us. I know what it is to suffer for your faith.

I do not vote color for President, I vote Bible. I do not vote party for President. I vote Bible. Look at all the blood that was shed for us to have the right to vote. Your vote is necessary for us to continue to have freedom of religion and evangelize the whole world.

What if both candidates have unbiblical positions in their life? Then I vote for a candidate that is opposed to the three sins that I mentioned that will trigger God's judgment on a nation.

In addition, God has much to say about debt. "The debtor is servant to the lender" (Proverbs 22:7). We are almost at the point of no return.

I see this as the most critical election in modern history. You cannot be passive. You must vote!

No comments: