Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Father says today excuse Me? -- Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden: "It is our privilege to voice the Father's Heart to You!"

You interrupted My conversation... I was talking to your spirit man... I was bearing witness with your spirit that you are in fact My child. The fact that you are My child isn't based on what you feel or even how you act at any given moment. You are My child because I am in you. Because I am IN YOU then it follows that YOU ARE IN ME. Your spirit man simply asked (without checking with your conscience mind) if you were in fact My child. Sometimes actions speak louder than words so I just gathered you up in My arms and smothered you with My kisses like any good Poppa would when needed. You just look like you need a hug.

Don't go getting religious on Me now says the Father. You need those tender moments and we don't have to dress them up in Sunday clothes with all the "thees" and "thous" for it to be a legitimate spiritual experience. I am demystifying who I am on the inside of you so you can know Me better. Why? Because who you don't know you don't trust and I want you to trust Me in a deeper way. You are going to need it in the days ahead.

No comments: