Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Spirit of Running to the Battle

A couple nites ago I had a dream I was playing football. There were only two of us on the field. The opposition was big. Mean looking.

At kickoff I picked up the ball.

As fast and furiously as I could I ran toward the other side in the dream.

It shocked the opposition. He dodged and weaved. I ran directly at him. Fiercely.

Then I woke up. Peggy was worried something was wrong. I was running in bed.

There was nothing wrong, it was ALL RIGHT!

The Spirit of the Lord gave me assurance that I hadn't lost the desire to run to the battle. It's always been who I am. I have always been a fighter, blasting in. Some might think it's a prophetic anointing. I don't know. I do know that fear is not where I live.

God hasn't given me a spirit of fear. There is no fear allowed on the football field of Faith.

Run to the Battle.

It shocks the enemy.

No comments: