Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Speaking Power to Power

I became much more bold as a Prophet when God showed me that he wants to speak to the people who can make it happen. Kings, Warriors, Generals... those who are in the fray and need to hear what HE is saying. Yes, they can hear for themselves. Yes they have other prophets around them. The danger is a house prophet can become a court prophet as Jeremiah spoke of. Kept. Restrained.

They always prophesied what the King wanted to hear. They knew the itchiness of the ear that hired them.

The problem is many times the King has an unction on his spirit and KNOWS that what he is hearing in court prophecy isn't true. The court prophets told the evil king that he would be victorious. Jeremiah told the king that they would be led into captivity in Babylon.

King Ahab called his court prophets. He knew something was wrong. He called for Micaiah. He didn't want to. He didn't like the true prophetic much. Micaiah told him the truth. You can read about it in 1 Kings 22.

What should happen, and what did happen in the story of King Ahab was that what the King already knew in his heart was confirmed. If I ever give a prophecy to a King or Warrior and it doesn't confirm what is already being heard in his heart, it's a false prophecy. And I'm a false prophet. Much of Prophecy is confirmation not information. The person receiving the word knows there are different ways he or she could go...then the word of the Lord says, "This is the way, Walk ye in it"...And they realize that's what they wanted to do.

I know God. He knows me. I know his voice. And I strive to be bold and faithful. I also strive to be Graceful. No hammers, just truth in love. 1 Corinthians 13 is the test.

I won't mention names but there are leaders of Large Ministries, Leaders of Large Churches, Leaders of States (governmentally), Leaders of Industry, Leaders of Men in front of whom God has placed me from time to time.

Many have been puzzled by my boldness to prophesy directly to them without fear. I know that I'm not speaking as if to a superior. I'm speaking the word of God direct from the Throne and Speak in all the authority that entails. He is the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, Lord of All, King of Kings.

Even if I were to speak to Prophecy to the Pope, The President of the USA or Russia if the opportunity arose, I would do so in the confidence that this is not my opinion. This is Saying what GOD SAYS - Power to Power.

And it matters. It makes a difference. I know it does. I won't tell you any stories. They are all private. These things are happening. But Worlds Change by the word of Prophecy spoken to those who can make a difference.

Just do it in Love and Grace.

No comments: