Thursday, August 27, 2015

When Pressing Through means Pressing In

I have had a few bumps in life, some harder than others.

Some would have killed me off except... except.... except GOD!

I knew that if I stopped or gave up I would lose.  I knew that the Call of God on my life was to play till we win.

I was Never alone:

The LORD IS MY ROCK…

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE…

HE’S MY FORTRESS…

HE’S MY DELIVERER…

HE’S MY STRENGTH….

HE IS MY PROVIDER…

HE IS MY PEACE…

HE IS MY COMFORT…

And HE IS THE MOST HIGH GOD…

Even in the storm, even in the pain, even in the hard times.. I can trust Him.  Doesn't feel that way sometimes, but I can't afford to be moved by what I see or feel  as We came up against some financial hills…We walked through some dry valleys…We had some struggles with drugs and alcohol…There is not enough time in the day…We have lost our patience…We lost control and sometimes it feels like there is a riot going on inside…But we stuck it out with God…We keep hanging on to His right hand…We keep holding on to His promise

No one said it would be easy and it hasn't been.  YET as I thought about the difficulties, about our life, as I pressed in to God.. He told me this:

"You are mine, I am never going to leave or forsake you, you are never alone even if it feels that way.  I can only guide you as you keep going. If you stop here, I will have to stop too.  Your life is in my hands and as you are obedient to my word in your heart I will put your feet on high places.  Trust in me.  Your own understanding is too weak to overcome what the world throws at you.  My ways are far above yours and yet you must be the one to walk out my purposes I have invested in you.  There is nothing more to do than that.  So take another step, take another and then another.  My word is the lamp your feet needs.  My Spirit in you manifests Himself to say, this way, walk in it.  As you press into me, you will press through.  So press in by trusting me to direct you.. even in your uncertainty, for I am the God who can take what looks like disaster to you and turn it into blessing."

Sometimes I have to encourage myself in the Lord and just did.. and hope you were as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES1 ...h.a.h.