Friday, May 17, 2013

5/17/2013 Word of the Lord. ~IT'S GONNA RAIN~ Jo Ellen Stevens

I have been watching the Prophetic Words of Jo Ellen Stevens for a while. I have written a note to her from time to time. I am careful who I endorse as a Prophet. Yet she is consistent and truly hears from God. This is a deep rich word of the Lord. I am proud to endorse her.


A lot of my church will believe Me for healing and deliverance in some forms ,but they have not even begun to see the signs ,wonders, and miracles that I am about to do in their midst if they will believe that I can do anything!! I am coming in this hour as the God of Moses, Elijah, Daniel,Esther, and David!! They will know I am the God of those that hunger for My Glory!! Believe me for the miraculous, be not afraid as they were at the mount of My presence ,but welcome Me in!! Allow Me to come in the way that I long to come with all of my weighty Glory!! Cry out for Me to do what is in My heart to do and I will come in magnificent power in a magnificent display of splendor!

Where are the people who desire My presence more that their own life? Where are those that want Me more that their reputation? Where are those that are willing to lay down their life to see My Glory come into the midst of their congregations? Where are the Brave and the bold ones who do not care what others think when I show up in a display as the one who owns it all!! I own all of the gold and silver.So why do you not believe me for these things. If you do not I will take it to another people who are hungry and thirsty for my presence!!

I tell you India you are about to see your prayers answered!.You are about to have an awakening of the presence of God and His power, and his healing, and deliverance such as you have not even heard of! People will throw their Idols behind them saying be gone!! My Glory is about to invade you India!! Shout for your King is coming in Splendor and Glory and a great harvest will come forth from those that have sown into you and those that have wept for India!!

Ishmael oh Ismael .I gave your mother living water in the desert to cause you to live, I am coming to you as the rain!! I will save many from the darkness of the night out of Ishmael. They will turn and turn many to righteousness that have not known my Name!!

France , you have some that have been turning the tide of the tidal wave of evil through their prayers. I am coming to reverse the curse of the last decade..I am coming in for my people in you that have cried out to me day and night saying "Do not allow this to take hold of our nation" I have heard the cry of the remnant that have not given into compromise. Rejoice for I am reversing in this hour and out of the seed of the remnant I will bring forth a great miracle working Church!!

South Africa .I am going to show you my miracle working hand in your affairs!! You are the land of the living water. You are the land that has given me many great and mighty hidden ones who have not given into the religious that would deny you of my power and My glory to only control the outpouring of My Spirit .You can not control Me says the Lord .For I will come for the sake of the destitute and those that have cried for my presence!! I will come!!" I am coming as a Tsunami of my Spirit ..

Australia , Land of beauty and land with a heart that runs deep, your waiting days are over and I will once again bring those that have a heart on fire to say no to them that would put you in bondage again.!! I will bring you justice once again" The secular and the non believing shall not prevail to change laws and times!!

America ,America .I have heard your cries of Justice and I am is bringing justice again! What has been whispered in secret shall be revealed. You have cried to Me from the depths to restore your children. I am coming to save them from the scourge of drug addictions and Baal worship!! I am coming to bring about some things in the natural realm that will cause an Awakening from the West to the East. I have heard as I did Elijah many saying that we are becoming so few .We are the only ones .What can we do?,but I say that suddenly an awakening will come and a sleeping Giant will awake .Even in the Ruins of Religion I am going to shake and awake!! Foundations that were not built on me will begin to come to an end!! I am shaking the religious world and provoking them to jealousy through those that call themselves lover's of God ,because I am going to make a difference. Those that have their wicks trimmed and their lamps filled will be they that others will run to to get some oil!! Pour out my friends and I will keep your cup running over to reach the masses!! This is your hour America . I am bringing my Favor to those that have been hidden in me so that they will be a shelter from the storm for all those that call on my Name!! I said All that call on my Name shall be saved!! Rejoice and be Glad all you lands ,because the Lord is coming as the rain and He shall pour out His Spirit on all flesh and they will have a choice as they see the works that I am about to do through my lovers to either accept or reject me as "The God Who Loved Us and gave Himself For Us!!"

Decree ,decree,decree My word in this hour .Pray,pray,pray in the Spirit.. believe me for the miraculous and If you will I will watch over my word to perform it!! Watch for I am doing a New Thing in this hour and it will not look like what you have known in the past so Prepare ,prepare ,prepare your hearts to receive what I am about to do through and in my people that have sought me!!

Joe 2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first [month].

Pro 16:15 In the light of the king's countenance [is] life; and his favour [is] as a cloud of the latter rain

Zec 10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain;

Jam 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

No comments: