Wednesday, March 7, 2012

On this first day Of PURIM...a word in due season from Hollie Moody

Euroclydon - Hollie L. Moody (Sept 7, 2002).

Acts 27:14 ~~ "But not long after there arose against it a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon." As the Lord and I were in the little wooden boat, a storm arose against us from the East. In the natural, there's nothing I love more than a thunderstorm. This storm, however, was extremely unsettling to me. I sensed it was not only a storm in the natural realm, but in the spiritual realm also. I felt there were actual demonic influences working in and through this storm.

"I want My children to know when to sleep through a storm and when to be awake and prayerful through a storm," the Lord said to me. "This storm in particular is a time of high alert. It is not a time for My children to be asleep. Look closely at this storm, child."

As I looked closer into the storm, I began to see the shapes of the demons I had at first only suspected were there. To my surprise, these demons were wearing clothes pertaining to religions and religious denominations from all the nations of the world. Some of these items of clothing appeared to be of the occult.

"This is a perverse spirit of religion," the Lord said to me. "A wave of false religion is being unleashed against your nation and all the nations of the world. At first, it will give the appearance of being Truth, or being new revelations coming from Me.

"There will be a tremendous interest generated into all things spiritual. There will be a revival both of that which is Truth, and that which is false. This will be closely followed by attacks against that which is truly the Truth of My Word.

"In your nation and in many other nations in particular, this wave of false religion will be directed mainly towards younger people. These young people who will be susceptible to this spirit are those who greatly desire a cause to commit themselves unto. If My children do not give them a cause to serve Me, the enemy will."

I then saw a large angel began to pour the bottle out over Israel. I saw as a clear, thick substance came out of the bottle. When the substance struck the ground of Israel, it changed into a thick, black substance.

"What is this substance?" I asked the Lord.

"Oil," the Lord replied. "This oil represents My Spirit being poured out on Israel. It also represents the fact that there is oil in Israel. I tell you this truly, child: there is oil in Israel. It will be discovered as a result of an attack against Israel by one of her enemies. This attack will at first be crippling to Israel, yet she will recover, for I am with her."

By this time, the little wooden boat the Lord and I were in had reached the shore. As we got out of the boat, I saw that the other little boats that had been with us were also pulling up to shore. Many of the people who got out of their boat were weary. They appeared completely demoralized and depressed. Many of them simply collapsed onto the shore after getting out of their boats. I watched as two groups of people began to form.

One group began to walk away from the beach. They were weeping and praying as they went. I saw that this group of people was warriors. The other group of people began to gather around those who were collapsed on the ground. I watched as they began to minister to and comfort each person on the ground. After a time, they encouraged the person they were with to get back to their feet. When the person was finally able to stand to their feet again, the person who had been with them to minister to them, put their arm around that person. I saw that they were actually keeping that person from falling again by having the person lean fully upon them.

"There is a need right now," the Lord explained to me, "for many of My children to be comforted and encouraged. They are weary and frightened by many of the things happening around them and to them. They have been under severe and constant attacks and are in danger of succumbing to those attacks. I need many of My children to gather around these weary ones and sustain them with their prayers and presence. This is a time to comfort those who are in mourning.

.... Once more, I warn My children to watch and pray. Watch and pray."

No comments: