Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Word from my brother Buster.... another good prophet


And now...the signs of the beginning of violent plunderings is in our area...break-ins by gangs of armed men who loot and plunder homes. It was only a matter of time. We knew these things were coming. It is the way of the natural man to reach out and take in times of hardship...and especially so in these times in which iniquity abounds. I am concerned about the rise of this new wave of violenc...e and what it will lead to. I know that GOD has given HIS angels charge to be ministering spirits unto us; nevertheless, I feel a heaviness, not particularly a fear, but a deep sense of knowing that harder times are about to break loose upon the earth that will prod many in the Church into their prophetic positions of being strong and doing exploits. You may say, "Well, that is something that you should be rejoicing over!" I am not rejoicing that many of my brothers and sisters are going to enter into the clutches of those who, by means of torture and deprivations and such, would seek to make them deny JESUS CHRIST. I do rejoice in the fact that what will be the darkest hour for the world will be the brightest hour for the Church, which will shine brighter than the fires of persecution and opposition. I do rejoice over the fact that our LORD is with us in everything and will never leave us nor forsake us. I do rejoice over the fact that we will soon be together with JESUS forever. I do rejoice that GOD knows exactly how to comfort us, in every adverse situation, by HIS HOLY SPIRIT. I know that GOD told me that it is time for the world to see the power that is in the name of JESUS alone. I believe that something mightier than the world expects is about to break loose from GOD. You see, the powers of darkness may grow mightily within the earth, but they can never overshadow the power of GOD and the power that is in the name of JESUS.

The truth that HE that is in us is greater than he that is in the world will always ring true. Don't get me wrong in what I am saying. I know that we are in the time of the falling away from the faith, but also in this time GOD will cause grace to abound much more than iniquity abounds. Be encouraged. May GOD grant us all the grace to obey the words of JESUS and to not let our hearts be troubled. Be strong in THE LORD and in the power of HIS might. We know that there is no strength or virtue in our own natures and that we must rely on the working of HIS HOLY SPIRIT within us to enable us to walk by faith and not by sight. GOD bless you with strength, my Brothers and Sisters in JESUS. Let us continue to pray for one another.

No comments: