Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ras Robinson on Christmas is over and the New Year is upon us

December 27, 2011. Be encouraged today. Christmas is over and the New Year is upon us. The Lord says, "Celebrate the good and spit out the bad. The grain is always better than the husk. Think on the good, believe the good, speak the good and do good things. You gave to people in need. That blessed Me to see. You are generous to the poor, the widow and the orphan. That which you give will never be ...wasteful because it fulfills My will and I always bless that. Never give for the purpose of being seen. There is in it no reward. But oh my, what multiplied favor comes in seasons like this when your heart is tender to give.


Acts 20:1-2 (GW) "When the uproar was over, Paul sent for the disciples, encouraged them, said goodbye, and left for Macedonia. He went through that region and spoke many words of encouragement to the people."

1 comment:

margaret said...

This word blessed me! I am a giver and I am so blessed. For 2012, I requested of the Lord to make me a bigger pipe of His blessings to others. That they may praise His Holy Name in thanksgiving.