Sunday, August 28, 2011

WARNINGS TO AMERICA... REPENT! by Ken Dewey

I received this Prophetic Word today, early in the morning, August 28, 2011. It has been coming, really, now for years, but when the Earthquake of August 23 happened, and now Hurricane Irene has hit, I fully knew and heard this word coming forth. IT IS A WORD OF WARNING FROM GOD TO AMERICA, stating or indicting the Church of America in departing from His clear Word. God also is judging the Government and people living in this land, who have chosen to walk away from God.

Now here is His Word:

I move now with a mighty hand, you see me walking daily, going forth like a mighty Farmer to plow my land. Fallow Ground, Yes it is, because it has been set aside and not plowed. The workers I left to work it did not plow. It is grown up in weeds and choked it is, a sin state of affairs; my workers have taken leave and gone A.W.O.L. Party time now and wasted time for sure, they left off their chores. I move now to reveal them.

America you are in a mess, you have not followed through, your founders were in pursuit of me, now you pursue you (your things, not mine). Once you were a country with much to give, a Heritage of much Grace. You now have walked away from your foundations laid to undo all that was laid. Many of you have lost your way, Oh Church in America, today you are not sure exactly if you really care what my Word even says! The things I said clearly that were WRONG and EVIL indeed now in your thinking, they are RIGHT, and GOOD. Backward Yes, and very SAD, you stumble in your wrong thinking; wrong is right and right is wrong! Did I not say life was in my hands and each life I have given a plan? You now say it is OK to take that life away. Where do you ever find in my Words it is OK to MURDER SOME? Why do you think I did not fully mean, THOU SHALL NOT KILL? Who made you the final judge, who put life in your hands? Have I retired and am I dead? You say, No, yet you act instead. You take my place and make and decree which life lives. Are not my lives in my hands, NOT YOURS? You abort those you do not want, to cover your sins; are you now your one and only Savior.

You live your lust in any way, what I say makes no difference, you choose to fornicate with your own kind and say I approve it. Did I not say... I HATE IT? Please tell me how two men can make a baby? Do you think I am so evil as to approve it? You bring me down to justify sin just so you can claim it; I am not a man you see, I am who I AM.

Sodom saw in final moments just exactly my thoughts about it. Fire and brimstone took them out and cleansed it. Can I now turn from you and wink and walk away? In the final day, at the Judgment Throne, I must be the same. Can I not judge it? No, I must move FAIRLY to each man the same. Where do you find the room to believe I will not Judge? Do not you know I am a RIGHTEOUS JUDGE?

America you now see my hand moving in your choices. You choose to live without me, so I choose to judge you. I have been here all along helping you along, bringing you by my Goodness to sing the Repentant Song. Can you say I have done you wrong, I gave you breath and life. Did I not help you up to now, why do you slap my hands?

Evil Choice you do make each day you turn and sin, choosing not to come away to choose me. You have been given chance upon chance, I have extended my Grace. I sent my only Son to die to save you. Yet you do not see me nor take me serious at all. You turn from me and walk away just because you hate me. Hate and Love are opposite; you must know you must choose ONE; either you love me or you hate me. You love to SIN and Love your world and turn and SPURN ME, through choice you have the very judgments you now see around you.

I can not let you sin on and do nothing about you. You must know for sure that I can not let sin live. My Word does not allow it to live on and on forever; I will have to stop its terrible spread from living in my New Earth.

Sinner heed this warning, listen now while you can, because I move to SHAKE YOU. The ground does shake beneath you and the air I stir by my breath, I send a strong warning in your Capitol now; see the Government men shaking and blown about. Heed my warning, run away from your evil ways.

I cracked your Monument and did shake its foundations laid, and shake I have your Nation Shrine; see the steeples fall and crack! Yet, I did leave ONE, to remind you; there is but ONE YOU CAN FULLY TRUST. I am that One, none other, no not buildings or mens opinions. I AM THE ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND LIFE.

HE THAT HATH EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HERE. HEED THESE WARNINGS NOW OR WORSE IS COMING. YES, I SAID WORSE, FOR YOU MUST KNOW THAT I REALLY WILL MOVE IF YOU....

CHOOSE TO DIVIDE ME. (He was and is speaking of the decision America must make as to join those who are saying to DIVIDE ISRAEL, or to remain Israel's Friend)

*********************************************************************************

COMMENTS: By Ken Dewey

I have been clearly shown and have received Prophetic Words about the following ways God intends to Judge America. It has been revealed to me very clearly that the things which have happened in America have not happened by natural cause, but God Himself is MAKING A STATEMENT OF WARNING TO AMERICA.

The Lord is saying to me that He is judging America for four things:

I. RELIGION...... THE CHURCH WHICH IS SICK. He has pointed out the numerous problems with the confessing Christian Church as a whole in America.

II. ABORTION. This Nation has aborted far more than 40 million unborn babies since Roe V. Wade.

III. HOMOSEXUALITY This Nation has come to the place of making it no sin to be a Homosexual. The Nature of the homosexual lifestyle has led to the union in marriage of SAME SEX PARTNERS. It is a known fact that some denominations now are Ordaining both Gay men and Lesbian women to the Ministry.

IV. DIVIDING OF THE LAND OF ISRAEL It has been a historical fact that the United States has supported the Israeli People, and their Nation. Until recent events by this Government, this position is now questioned. The President Obama has called for Israel to return the Land gained in the 1967 War and to divide the Land with Palestine.

Months before the beginning of 2010 the Lord told me that He had determined a NEW ADMINISTRATION to begin with January 2010 and that He himself would GO OUT LIKE A MIGHTY FARMER TO PLOW UNDER SIN IN THIS VERY GROUND OF AMERICA. We have seen so many things happen in our country since then, now I believe RECENT... RECORD BREAKING EVENTS have happened AS VERY CLEAR WARNINGS... FOR SURE TO THIS COUNTRY, and there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND He has begun this work of Judgment.

I have had my mind drawn to ONE EVENT COMING SOON.... The voting next month of the United Nations to decide the approval of a Palestine Country and the setting of boundaries in ISRAEL. There is GENERAL TALK AND EXPECTATION that this vote will be made in SEPTEMBER (next month!). The fact that our President, Mr. Obama has already revealed to all of us his opinion, that Israel can only solve the PEACE AGREEMENT by giving back the land taken in the 67 war to the Palestine People, and to divide the land and the city of Jerusalem in half, making the nation of Israel indefensible. I believe for this reason God has STEPPED UP HIS WARNINGS TO AMERICA. Moments before this HISTORY MAKING EVENT TAKES PLACE...... God has sent a WAKE UP CALL TO AMERICA!

BUT THE DIVISION OF ISRAEL IS NOT THE ONLY REASON GOD IS JUDGING NOW IN AMERICA!

***The Earthquake in Virginia IS NO NATURAL EVENT. It happened because God has moved his mighty hand. The Ground shook the Eastern coast states, and I have heard from the Lord that He is making a STATEMENT TO CHOSEN PEOPLE. I have been studying the news and aftermath of that earthquake which was the LARGEST EARTHQUAKE IN OVER 100 YEARS. It was a RECORD BREAKING EVENT.

***Hurricane IRENE has been ONE HUGE BREAKING EVENT in North Carolina and Virginia, and has brought great flooding to the New Jersey and New York coast line, and report is now heard of FLOODING in New York. One thing I noticed is that AFTER THE HURRICANE PASSED OVER VIRGINIA AND THE US CAPITOL, the eye of the Hurricane disappeared and it slowed down to 85 m.p.h. winds, and then by today, Sunday, it was tagged a Tropical Storm. This indicates to me the MAIN THRUST OF THE STORM WAS UPON THE CAPITOL AND THE GOVERNMENT in America, and we cannot forget that New York is the MAJOR CITY IN AMERICA and houses the United Nations.

NOTE THIS...... : There were NOTICEABLY ONLY THREE BUILDINGS THAT WERE SPOKEN OF IN THE NEWS THAT RECEIVED DAMAGE, AND WERE HIT THE HARDEST. THEY ARE DISCUSSED BELOW IN SOME DETAIL, AS TO EXPRESS WHY GOD HAS SINGLED THEM OUT TO MAKE A STATEMENT TO AMERICA.

***The Capitol Buildings were shaken and were evacuated during this event. Cracks were seen opened up in the Capitol building as debris fell from the ceiling. The building was evacuated for several hours while men searched to see the damage before the people were allowed back inside.

***The NATIONAL CATHEDRAL was damaged and cracked very bad, to the place it has been unusable until repaired.. The repairs have caused the Cathedral to be evacuated and they need MILLIONS OF DOLLARS just to repair it, which they do not have. Here are some things I would like to draw your attention to WHICH HAVE A PROPHETIC SIGNIFICANCE, and these things SPEAK OF WHY THE LORD HAS SINGLED OUT THE CATHEDRAL, AND DAMAGED IT IN A WARNING:

#1. The Cathedral is known by all to be the "National House of Prayer" and has been used by the Government to have funerals for Presidents.

#2. The Cathedral is deemed by many as... "THE SPIRITUAL HOME FOR THE NATION and a CATALYST FOR SPIRITUAL HARMONY IN OUR NATION, for RENEWAL IN THE CHURCHES, and for RECONCILIATION AMONG FAITHS, and finally for COMPASSION IN OUR WORLD.

#3. Next year will mark the Cathedral's 100th Anniversary.

#4. The Cathedral is owned by the EPISCOPAL CHURCH. This denomination is most responsible for their lead in ACCEPTING GAY AND LESBIAN CLERGY to be ORDAINED and serve in the Church, and now as well, they are approving many SAME SEX MARRIAGE'S.

#5. The Building is decorated with many GARGOYLES which are quite GROTESQUE.

#6. On the Northwest Tower of the Cathedral the Episcopal Church has allowed the Youth of America to add some "SPIRITUAL EMPHASIS" into the architecture, allowing a sculpture of DARTH VADER to be be mounted high on Northwest Tower of the cathedral. Of course you know that DARTH VADER is known as the GOD OF THE FORCES.

#7. The Episcopal Church does not take a strong stand on ABORTION, but has a NUANCED POSITION.

#8.. The Center Tower has FOUR (4) SPIRES. Three (3) were badly damaged and only ONE was left undamaged, but it is observed that it could be LEANING.

#9. The Cathedral houses many RELIGIOUS SCULPTURES AND RELICS from the past.

#10. The Episcopal Church although it is a Protestant Denomination, is essentially Catholic in belief. They are actively baptizing infants, and observe the Eucharist regularly, and worship in formalism.

***THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT was damaged by CRACKING in the top of the Monument, and was put on indefinite quarantine until the damage can be repaired. As I studied this monument I found some very interesting facts which I know RELATE AS TO THE REASON IT WAS SINGLED OUT BY GOD, AND JUDGED. Please carefully consider the following things:

#1. The Washington Monument was built to Honor GEORGE WASHINGTON. George was the man that became the Leader of the First Continental Army of the Early Colonies in America.

#2. Washington claimed to be a Christian and was a known member of the Masons. He did show many signs of being a man of Faith and Prayer.

#3. He was the Chairman who presided over the FRAMING OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND CONSTITUTION OF AMERICA.

#4. He was elected the FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

#5. He is Honored today as being the FATHER OF THE NATION today in all our History.

#6. The architect of the Monument was a Mason.

#7. The Washington Monument is an OBELISK. The Obelisk is seen in the earliest forms in Babylon. It was used in honor to the pagan Gods of Baal.

#8. The Cornerstone in the Washington Monument was placed in 1884, and the tower was begun. The construction was stopped about one third of the way up, because of the lack of funds and the Civil War of the United States. It was built out of white Marble, and sat unfinished for some time. When opportunity came for the completion,the very same Marble was not available. Because of this, the Monument has a slight difference in color showing two divisions of the construction material. There was great controversy around the construction and completion of this monument.

#9. The Monument is the tallest STONE OBELISK AND THE TALLEST STRUCTURE IN THE WORLD MADE EXCLUSIVELY IN STONE. It remains the tallest structure in Washington, and was only taken from first place worldwide upon completion of the Eiffel Tower in France. The Monument is not only an Obelisk, it is a TRUE OBELISK and made with certain characteristics of the pattern for obelisks.

#10. The Monument is now 127 years old.

#11. The building of this Monument was halted by the ONLY DIVISION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

#12. Outside the Statue of Liberty and the Lincoln Memorial, it is one of the most visited National Landmark in America.

I do not believe you need to be a ROCKET SCIENTIST to understand why and how the above facts effect the Lord and His Judgments. THE SHAKING OF THESE THINGS IS CLEARLY SEEN AND UNDERSTOOD, and we see the FOUR REASONS why THE LORD GAVE ME THE JUDGMENTS ABOVE, clear in the ABOVE FACTS.

TIME AND SPACE DOES NOW FAIL ME TO ELABORATE MORE, BUT USE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF GOD AND SEE THE REASONING BEHIND THESE SHAKING EVENTS.....!!!

This past two weeks the Lord has spoken to me about the Earthquakes happening in America as EVENTS OF WARNING. In the last word I published MIDDLE GROUND... WATCH OUT spoke of the WARNING OF A COMING OF GREATER EARTHQUAKES THAN EVER BEFORE... IN THE NEW MADRID FAULT LINE AREA, CALIFORNIA, AND NEW YORK. If you have studied the history of Earthquakes in the United States you will see this as a very RELEVANT PREDICTION. The fact is I have noticed an INCREASE IN THE PAST WEEK IN QUAKES IN THE NORTHEAST, NOT JUST IN VIRGINIA, BUT IN NEW YORK STATE AND OTHERS. This region has not been very active in Earthquakes for some years, and the Earthquake in Virginia was the FIRST EARTHQUAKE IN THAT STATE AFTER 114 YEARS. The people living in Virginia, even the Old who have lived there all their lives had never experienced an earthquake.

Now the Hurricane has blown, and they say it is the Largest to go up the East Coast, hitting from North Carolina into Main in over a hundred years. The fact is, the REPORTS ARE STILL NOT COMPLETE because this hurricane is still happening as I write these words. Some days will have to pass to see the entire damage. I know there were MILLIONS WITHOUT POWER and I believe the last report was that 16 people have died in the Storm so far.

THESE FACTS ALONG WITH THE WARNINGS AND THE FACTS LISTED ABOVE CONCERNING BUILDINGS DAMAGED, IS AMPLE REASON TO KNOW GOD IS JUDGING AMERICA.... AND HE IS WARNING OF EVEN GREATER JUDGMENTS COMING, UNLESS THIS COUNTRY TURNS BACK TO GOD AND REPENTS.

Prophet Ken Dewey

No comments: