Tuesday, August 30, 2011

God Says: Lead, Follow AND Get Out of MY Way

I heard the Lord say a couple days ago...GET OUT OF MY WAY.

It was a strange thing. BUT it wasn't new. He has said that before to me. Mostly when I decided out of my own "Importance" to "help" someone who the Lord was about to call to himself. I have bailed out the lad in the pig pen just before he came to himself and returned to his fathers house. The Lord had to rebuke me for my "good intentions".

There ARE people who need help, but some need to stay a few more weeks eating pea pods among the snorts of swine before they get a revelation of the love in the Fathers House.

This was a broader call this time. This was for the so called "outreach" we do in our churches today. In the western church we have decided "Our form of Christianity is what the world needs". So we travel all around the world and without valid relationships harass or lure people into becoming clones of ourselves. (We try to create Lakeland churches in Timbuktu. Complete with huge sound systems). We even impell men in climates where the temperature is 105 degrees and 95% humidity to wear suits and ties so they can look just like the western "missionaries" who came thru and told them this was God's plan.

This is not the plan God has in mind to redeem the world.

When praying about the conflicts in the middle east, the rise of Islam, the anger toward Israel, economic collapse, the world in chaos, geophysical terror and suffering everywhere I heard the Lord say...

"Do you think I'm surprised? Do you think I won't use this for MY Glory? Don't you see? I am allowing many to come to the end of themselves. If you will stay out of my way, not harden the hearts of men by your clumsy efforts, I will bring all men to the point of decision. They will have to claw their way to hell. Some will, but I placed in their hearts a longing for relationship with me. IF you will stay out of my way I will turn dedication to Allah into a passion for Jesus. Desire for the worlds goods into desire for ME. A sense of lostness into an understanding of belonging to the household of God. Struggles for worldly freedom into finding TRUE freedom. They are being touched by MY Spirit everywhere. What you see in the flesh masks what I'm doing in the Spirit.

IF you will follow the doors I open, I will give you the nations for MY inheritance. Don't push doors open, walk thru the ones I make available. When people are broken, discouraged, desperate, lost, hurt, injured...be the one who follows the call of their heart and show them the more excellent way...of TRUE Love.

Then...you will LEAD them...Disciple them. Help them become the people I created them to be. To fulfill the destiny I placed in them. They will not look like you. They will have to deal with their own culture in MY NAME as I Lead them. Allow them to become what I created them to be. I closed the doors in China for a season so you could see how MY SPIRIT creates true Worship. No formula. No system. Just the truth of My Word infused in their new heart of Flesh as the stone melts away.

Much of what you think you do in My Name is only a flesh driven response to a need to feel important...superior....more knowledgeable....positioned. Reaching down to help someone up when you should be standing along side reaching WITH them.

Your only position of importance is before me at the throne. I will bring the people assigned to you as you Follow my LEAD and get out of MY way. Otherwise I will assign them to someone else.

Lead, Follow AND get out of MY way. I am on the move.

While pondering this word...I stumbled across this article. WOW...even though it has nothing whatever to do with the spread of the Gospel, it's about business, if you read it carefully, you will see that it applies to this admonition from the Throne.

No comments: