Dutch Sheets spoke of how two prophets shared with him a vision and word. The word is about the closing of a season from June through the end of September 2011 and the entering of His Ekklesia, into a new era beginning in October.
One of the prophets, Ron Teal, shared this word.
June through September 2011 are finishing months. Months in which the body of Christ must finish well. Beginning the first of October (which is Rosh Hashanah) we will move into a new era.He said this new era will be marked by:
* Signs and Wonders go to a new level* We take on a new identity
* The gifts will rise to a new level
* An increase in revelation
* A harvest of souls
Dictionary.com defines era this way:
1. a period of time marked by distinctive character, events, etc...2. the period of time to which anything belongs or is to be assigned...
Finish WellIn our Glory Tour assignment last weekend, I heard the Lord say, call for the Ekklesia to go after God during the months of August and September. Separate unto the Lord so that the Ekklesia finishes well and enters the New Era properly.
I am calling on the church to go after God over the next two months. Set aside your agenda and plans and separate yourself unto the Lord. Enter into a Joel 2:15-17 season with the Lord.
Blow a trumpet in Zion, Consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly, gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children and the nursing infants. Let the bridegroom com out of his room and the bride out of her bridal chamber. Let the priests, the Lord’s ministers, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare Thy people, O Lord, and do not make Thine inheritance a reproach, a byword among the nations. Why should they among the peoples say, “Where is their God?” Joel 2:15-17
I want to ask this from you over the next two months:
* Pastors, consecrate yourself. Go after Him personally. Call for your congregation to go after the Lord over the next two months. Set aside services to go after Christ over the next two months.
* Worship leaders, set your affections on Christ over the next two months.
* Prayer leaders, set aside this time to go after God.
* Body of Christ, go after God for the next two months. Cancel your plans and go after His.
* Government leaders, Make Christ your priority over the next two months.
* Business leaders, consecrate yourself and your business unto the Lord.
* Educators, devote yourself to the Lord.
1. Intimacy-Enter into a place of renewed passion and love for Christ.
2. Removal-Ask the Lord to remove anything in you that is not of Him.
3. Devotion-Simple devotion to Christ. Give your life again to Him.
4. Get into His Word. (Bible)
5. Tie up loose ends. (Ask the Lord to show you. It will be different for everyone.)
6. Fasting-Joel 2 was marked by corporate and personal fasting.
7. Prayer-Stir yourself up to active prayer.
8. Set aside time to get alone with the Lord.
9. Removal of the old. Ask the Lord to remove the old in order for the new to take root.10. Celebrate communion (the Lord’s Supper) personally and corporately.
I need your help to align for this New Era we are entering into. We need the remnant.
- The Lord does not need the masses-He needs the remnant who will give their life to Him.
- Will you be a part of that remnant who will cause America to Finish Well?
Please enter into this time of consecration unto Him.
Going After Christ,
Sidenote from Renee
& the Feast Of Trumpets begins....
October the 8th is Yom Kippur
The Feast of Tabernacles is October 13-20th....
*** 3 feasts very close together this year.... the ending of one year, and the beginning of a new....
Also, there will be the voting of the Palestinian State during the coming month....
Many changes, many feasts, and our lives are affected by what happens in Israel...