Saturday, November 27, 2010

Peace of God Passing Understanding

I am aware of prophecies about war in Korea. War in Iran. War between Hezbollah and Israel. Iraq and Afghanistan. War along our southern border. And even a cultural civil war in our own country. They can be disturbing stuff.

There is much being said and written about the collapse of currencies. The collapse of all kinds of systems and supports. Economic collapse. The signposts are everywhere.

Yet in the middle of all this prophetic bad news I have a strange simple peace. Not ignorance. I am not unaware. Just at peace.

I see the hand of God touching and healing people in fear with peace. Everywhere I look.

I suggest there is a prophetic corollary: where sin (evil and fear) abounds, does grace abound much the more.

The enemy is coming in; but like a flood God is raising up His Banner over us declaring Peace.

Jesus and the Angels in visitation always began by confronting disturbing situations by saying Fear Not and Peace be with you. Always.

Why would this time be any different? With all the fear and trepidation going on, should we consider it strange that the people of God would find themselves at peace in the Spirit? I wonder if that is the supernatural theme of this time. That in spite of EVERYTHING going on, People of Faith, and in particular, those filled with the Holy Spirit are finding peace.

I say prophetically, "enter into your rest, let the peace of God dwell richly among you, Fear Not, for I am with you and will never leave nor forsake you". That promise is better today than it was two years ago. We have now experienced this truth.

What will come? I don't know. The word says that God does nothing but He tells his servants the Prophets first. I have to admit that I see nothing on the near horizon. Maybe I'm blinded. But God is loving on us all, furnishing us supernatural peace in the middle of this Storm.

That may be equipping for days to come, it may be preparation, receive it in Jesus Name.

It's a Gift from GOD your Father.

1 comment:

Mike Messerli said...

good post on God's peace in the midst of the storm. He does tell us that difficult days are ahead, but as you mention he will take care of us through these days. It's exciting living in the last days, isn't it?