Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Manifestations of the Sons of God.

I received this in my email in-box. It's a word that I will ponder. Even if you are preterist in theology, there is an admonition here. I want to be a manifest Son of God.

So should we all.

Lisa Writes:
I believe the Latter rain is falling and we have entered the time of the Manifestations of the Sons of God.

I also believe this manifestation will be much greater than many believe even those who are expecting this to happen.

I believe the Sons will minister on earth for 42 months to the "Foolish Virgin" church ( as the144,000) and will do so in immortal "Changed" bodies.

I believe the Sons will feed the church during famine (literally and spiritually), minister to the church during nuclear war (unharmed) and strengthen the church so as not to take the Mark and will do signs and wonders bringing in the greatest harvest of souls ever in the history of the World.

I see the Sons ministering in Fema camps and helping the Saints to lay down their lives for their faith.

"For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:12

Bless you.
In His Name
Lisa

No comments: