- 33 men trapped under the earth in a Gold mine
Jesus was 33 when He was crucified and placed in a tomb.
- After the 69th day they are rescued, On the 70th day they will all be safe.
After 69 weeks Jesus was cut off, Now begins the 70th week and then rescue!
- They are ALL 2000 feet down in the belly of the earth. After two days, or 2000 years since Christ, I will raise you up on the third day. The Third day is about to begin, or, the end of the sixth day, and the 7th day is just upon us, OR THE 1000 YEARS OF CHRIST'S MILLENNIAL REIGN!
- 1st Miner to come out at exactly 00:11 am Chilean time on the 70th new day! Hebrews 1:11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- After 17 Days the men were unknown dead or alive?
Matthew 17:1 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; 2 and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. 3 And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. 4 Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, let us[a] make here three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. 7 But Jesus came and touched them and said, “Arise, and do not be afraid.” 8 When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only. 9 Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead.”
- The rescue cage itself is 24 inches wide to fit the men in.
Read Psalms 24 (below)Psalm 24 A Psalm of David. 1 The earth is the LORD’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein. 2 For He has founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the waters. 3 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place? 4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully. 5 He shall receive blessing from the LORD, And righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face. Selah 7 Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. 8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. 10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah
- This is a Sign to all mankind get ready! Jesus is Coming very soon!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Some Prophetic Observations on the Chile Miner Rescue
Tonight 10-12-10 @ 10pm mst
The rescue is still going on as this is posted.
The Holy Spirit said this Loud & Clear Tonight:
Posted by Gene at 11:30 AM