- He's an accuser. He will blame you. He will cause you to think you have done something wrong.
- He's a vile person, sometimes appearing to be nice but like a serpent will turn and strike.
- He will threaten you. IF you do this or don't do that you will suffer at his hands.
- He wants to strike fear in you. You are tormented. He is a tormentor.
- He will try to dominate you, press you down, make you depressed, put a cloud over your life.
- He will create imaginations of all kinds. All discouragements.
- His attempt is to derail you. Stop you from having victory.
I have been trying to deal with this as if the person who is manifesting this in my life is actually flesh and blood. He is, but behind him is an evil force, a power, a principality. I cannot fight against the flesh and blood but against the principality I can. The power I have over him is biblical.
Resist him and he will flee.
But he gives us even more grace to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say, "God opposes the proud but favors the humble." So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:6-7
I can bind, I can rebuke, I can pray against the spirit in this man. BUT, it seems like the key is to resist. Resist anger. Resist fear. Resist hate of the Flesh and Blood. Resist the devil.
I needed to prophesy to ME today. Hope it spoke to you as well.