Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Living Jame 4:13-15 - The Call on the Body of Christ TODAY

Jame4: 13 Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” 14 How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. 15 What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.”


Sometimes I have a sense that Father looks at the plans I make and smiles. He sees the beginning from the end. He knows the plans he has for ME. Not those I have for HIM.

When we make long term plans that exclude the possibility that Father might change them, we fool ourselves. IF GOD WILLS, is not a passive activity. It's active. More important is getting ahead of where God is taking us. Sometimes we need to have goals and ambitions subject to the changes Father wants to make in and for us.

I heard Father say:

Don't create deadlines you expect ME to meet. Don't pretend to know the day or the hour of when I should move. Be prepared to wait and then to act when I open the door of opportunity. Sow seed in words and a declaration of your future. Just be careful not to try to make those words dependant on My acting inside your time. I created time, I am not constrained by it. I am not controlled by it. It is a gift I give, the next breath you take is a gift, the next second is a gift of grace from Me.

Seek my face and ask Me to open the doors you need open. I may have a better door. It may be that when you walk thru that door it will be one that leads to more than you could possibly think or imagine. It's my promise to you that whatever limitations you place on me, I can offer more. I will.

If you step out believing that you are moving ahead in my will and do so without knowing, I will remove my hand from your action. I won't love you less, I won't withdraw my mercy, you just may be delaying or derailing a plan I had for you. Your destiny is wrapped up in who I am in YOU. More important who you are in ME.

So, make plans, set goals, let the desires of you heart be made known to ME and I will hear you. There is nothing I want more for you than your purpose and destiny in ME fulfilled. I placed you on this earth for such a time as this. You could have been born a thousand years ago or a thousand years from now, but I chose you to be here NOW to be the hands and feet I place on the earth.

So, say, as the LORD WILLS, I will do thus and so. Move ahead, one step at a time and I will reveal Myself to you.


Evenso, come Lord. COME

No comments: