Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Spirit of Mourning will Bind You

I was reading Kings and Chronicles looking for something. It came to me that when a king died, they were Buried with their fathers and after the funeral the mourning stopped.

Even King David mourned for his dead child, then put it all behind him.

That's mourning for a good king, for a child, for a good man or woman. There are people who when they die will not be mourned by many. Or any. I have known some.

They buried the murdered abortion Doctor. I didn't pray for his soul, it's not what we are to do. I didn't have compassion. He is dead. His life is over. He has been buried with his fathers.

Ecclesiastes says that there's a time to mourn, but it's not all the time.

We live in two dimensions. The temporal and the eternal (if we know Jesus). There will be no mourning in Heaven. I want to live on the other side of the veil. In light of eternity.

Constant mourning binds us from experiencing eternity on this side of the veil. It's a bondage.

I am prophesying to someone.....

No comments: