Sunday, November 16, 2014

There is no Vision when you Have Scales on your Eyes

I woke early this morning and the Lord had given me a word.  It's for someone who is seeking God for a breakthrough.  It is for me as well.  Sometimes when I get a word, I think it might be for someone else..and then discover it was for me.

Here's what I heard the Lord say:

"If you could see what I see you would never fear, never waver, never be discouraged, never be in lack, never have doubt, never be emotionally upset.  In fact, if you could see what I see you would live fearlessly in perfect Love and Harmony with all because you would see the end and the beginning as one.

There will come a day when you will have all the scales dropped from your eyes.  The day you step from time into eternity, you will no longer see thru a glass darkly.  You will see face to face and it will all make perfect sense.  I am who I am and there  is nothing else that even compares to ME.  All attempts to make me in your image diminishes my Glory.  You do this because you have scales on your eyes.  Your vision is impaired.  You capacity to see is so limited that what you think you understand is shaped by what think you see.  That is why I have told you to live by faith and not by sight.  True faith IS TRUE SIGHT.  Your vision is so limited because you consider the challenges you face as more real than I am.  You depend on human understanding, your own understanding, your own experiences, your own vision.  That vision is so profoundly limited.  It is a perishing vision.

The scales that cover your eyes are fear, anger, prejudice, bad advise, tradition, misdirection, past experiences, pride, arrogance, ambition, greed, doubt, unbelief and presumption.   They are a part of who you are, yet if you could have those scales dropped from your eyes you would see more clearly.  My desire for you is to see clearly, to not be deterred from your purpose in Me.  It's the only purpose that matters.  You already have some of the Scales stripped away... yet there are more.  Without those scales you would see the angel armies all around you. You would see ME high and lifted up without scales.  You would see ME sitting at the right hand.   You would see the stairway where angels ascend and descend.  You would see beyond your seeing... not in your flesh.  Spirit eyes are scale free eyes.  Saul lost them on a street called straight.  You can too.  You know what to do.. let the scales fall from your eyes.  Don't hang on to them.  You can see more clearly.. for that is what I created you for."

No comments: