Friday, September 27, 2013

Chuck D. Pierce: Incredible Prophecy: "Hear the Clock Ticking! You Have Been Catapulted Into the Three Years Ahead!"


Chuck D. PierceI know that so many of you have enjoyed watching the webcast replays from our Head of the Year 5774. Below is some of the prophetic revelation that came forth during our gatherings. Let this be a time you are propelled into your future and press through every gate of destiny!
"The Kingdoms of this Earth Are Becoming My Kingdoms!"
Hear the clock ticking"Hear the clock ticking, for I have now catapulted you into the three years ahead.
"This month, the dearest of My months, I am moving you against gates that have never been moved against before. I am causing these gates that have withstood you in the past to come loose and open in days ahead! Move strategically day-by-day and month-by-month until the gate that has held back your blessing opens up. If you will move now, within the next three years the land you find yourself in will be producing great treasures.
"In the third year, the War of the Kingdoms will begin, and Kingdom will rise against kingdoms. The kingdoms of this world will also come into great conflict. I have a Kingdom that I am preparing. I will remember this Kingdom and the Seed and the Seed's seed of this Kingdom. I have a Kingdom that will triumph!
"Shout that the kingdoms of this earth are becoming My Kingdoms! Decree that the prisoners will be let go and they will come back to My house; this is a season when My altar will be filled! I'm going to open your eyes to those around you, and you're going to say, 'They're of a different kingdom.' And I will say to you, 'They are Mine! Bring them in now!'
"Beyond the gates, I am opening up new highways. I am beginning a highway out of Egypt! I will redo the highway that you're presently walking on.


"The demons that have been trafficking and even creating trafficking throughout the earth, I Am now going to un-nest their headquarters. That which the enemy meant to destroy through trafficking, I will raise up as an unstoppable army in the days ahead, for that generation will be My generation! I call you, 'My Army that is Unstoppable!' I call you, 'My Kingdom Swarm,' and you shall invade the kingdoms of the earth. You shall extract that which is needed and you will bring it into My Kingdom.
"You'll Hear of Shakings From North to West!"
They will bow their knees"I will surprise you with the leaders of nations. I have ways to cause leaders that have been promoted to bow their knees. You will think they're going one way, but you watch Me knock the feet out from under them; you watch them see Me in a way they've never seen Me before!
"Make 'favor' with those that come onto your highway. Many of you will say, 'But they have evil character.' Just remember, I can cause every Pharaoh in this land and the lands that you're a part of to favor you in days ahead!
"You'll hear of shakings from north to west! You'll hear that I have come from Alaska to Maine to shake. But know this: I will shake the center of this nation called the United States of America. I will cause that which has been hidden and controlling the forces of this land to shake down!
"A new baptism I'll give you, and My very finger I will place in My people's keeping. When you point your finger, demons will flee!
"In this year of honey, I will cause a new hunger to arise throughout the lands for My Word. And where you have known My Word in the past, you will taste and see My Word in a different way!"
Accessing Your New Door of Opportunity!
This is a time to access your destiny for the next three years. On Sunday morning, I look forward to ministering during our Celebration Service on "Accessing Your New Door of Opportunity!"
Blessings,
Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries

Email: chuckp@glory-of-zion.org
Website: glory-of-zion.org

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh Did God say ? !. Hear the clock ticking, for I have now catapulted you into the three years ahead. eccl 3
2.Shout that the kingdoms of this earth are becoming My Kingdoms!
Are not all things made for Him and by Him all things consist wether principalities powers or anything else.does he not set rulers and remove them (there's several scriptural referances here.)
3.A new baptism I'll give you, uh doesn't eph 4 say One Baptisim One Lord One Spirit
Quote sometimes prophecy and prophets aggravate teachers they want to know verse and chapter of course we cannot be dogmatic but if the Word is spoken true it should never contradict scripture and the majority of the time be somewhere in the Word or aligned with it as there are many different situations. Even then if one is not mature parts of himself may come out into the utterance so it needs to be sifted through discernment by the Word in prayerful listening for God which can only be done by those who both through study and reason of use of their senses may do. That being said it seems whatever this is it appears to violate multiple scriptures.

Anonymous said...

One Baptisim One Lord One Spirit

Well I hate to throw water on your convictions but there are already 2 baptisms. Water and Spirit. You cant just "study and reason of use of their senses may do." We need the Spirit of revealtion to undertsand the times and a spirit of Prophesy to speak them.

My guess is you dont like the 3 year thingy and want to be raptured out today if not sooner.

Anonymous said...

Why do you take my comment out of text I sadi prayer and listening but one must be able to respond to God I did not say judging out of my own heart or Spirit. The quote was from art katz by the way so if you feel like criticizing he now has plenty of time on his hands go for it.as to the rapture Well who wouldn't want the Lord to return. Any way I just pasted what came to me. So yes the Baptisim of John was the antitype of water.for the baptisim unto repentance. will it save you no.Go listen to billye brims struggle with that she used to believe that garbage until the Lord taught her. Jesus Christ purchased the church for the washing of the water of the Word. when it says go and be baptized in Jesus name this is how we are born again the Father draws The Spirit convicts and the atonement pays the price. We confess Jesus as Lord by the Holy Spirit God sent His Word to heal us. Jesus was the firstborn of many bretheren. The living Word. As to any prophecy apart from mr.katz instruction. We all are men that being said when a supposed Word is directly stating something contrary to scripture. Don't idolize the human above the written Word of God. Go read frodshams prophecy ! shalom

Anonymous said...

•Jhn 1:33 “I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’
Water baptisim – still good as an act of faith and public confession of Jesus Christ. Required to be born again no. What did Jesus say to the Disciples ? “You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.Does that line up with Paul ? Jhn 15:31Cr 1:11- 1Cr 1:17 how about Peter 1Pe 3:18-22 Mat 28:18- 20Now as to the antiype Mat 3:11-12 . Just basic info on One baptism one Lord One Spirit there is the doctorine of baptisims it's a foundational teaching all should know. the Word does not contradict itself Each of the doctorine fit into the whole and are addressed and prioritized as to who is doing what. I am aware of that and for your information.

Anonymous said...

Just from looking at the Comments. The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy or as also revealed as the Spirit of revelation. As to the baptisms . what did an apostle ask ? with who's baptisms where you baptized as they had only heard the baptisms of John. (not knowing it was an antitype of being baptized into the Body and being born again for by the Holy Spirit we confess Jesus Christ as Lord.As to warfare we see it in the bible. and can be discerened by revelation. These things are orchestrated by God for By Him are all things and there is nothing made except by Him. To me the content would be a change in season. As for a lot of other things. God unveils His Word in a revelatory manner He does not rewrite it. Much of this may well need to be checked as any one can say well it's not in the Word it's spiritual and you just aren't spiritual enough. Not to say God won't reveal certain things but won't speak contrary to His Word. If your to be baptized in His name is to partake of the Holy Spirit taste the Good Word of God be blood bought washed and regenerated by the Holy Spirit and Water of the Word. We can be continually filled with the Holy Spirit but we will only be born of Him one hence the warning in Hebrews and Jude. So what new baptism is their for Johns was an antiype ? Scripture please not revelation that supposedly trumps the Word. Also I just chose to address this because of limited writing room. As to the respone written about the rapture. Wether one believes that or not we are all to be looking for Jesus to come. It seems more of a personal attack than any relevance to any written contributions. Just my observation anyway have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Quote :ABOUNDING LOVE MINISTRIES: A KINGDOM MINISTRY OF PROPHETESS SHIRLEY CARTER September 20.
If the foundation has already been laid by the original prophets and apostles of old, Jesus Christ being the Chief Cornerstone, why are we forever looking for new moves, new waves, new seasons? Any "new" movement not built upon the original foundation laid, WILL NOT LAST!Thought you might like these posts. 1 Of 4Robert Blackburn. What I was going to simply say is "People do not truly want to hear from the Prophets of the Lord, who both carry and speak with the Mantles of Old and New Testament Prophets and Apostles...those called to anchor and purify the Bride who see by the Spirit things far off in the future and warn, who see that which hinders Heaven from moving through the congregations, that which grieves the Holy Spirit and defiles the Altars, calling people to get rid of their idols...if God be God serve Him, but if Baal, serve him...very narrow and uncompromising declarations that often put the Prophet in an unpopular position among the System...so they speak from the dessert, the wilderness...The Jeremiahs & John The Baptist, yet they suffer unnecessary challenges because they are not supported as they should be, for the sake of the Kingdom. Because they are also a target of the Jezebel spirit (a very high ranking principality forever radically dedicated to killing the Prophet), caves seem to be their unwanted homes....BUT GOD!By Robert Blackburn"The Prophet that sank in the Mud" . . So, you want to be a prophet. I think there is a good reason why the genuine prophet is seldom heard among assemblies who say they are following the leadership of the Spirit. The true job of the office of a Prophet is highly controversial; although the recorded acts of what most of them did in the OT is not difficult to understand. Jezebel killed a lot of those men; just as many others in leadership did. It was to prevent them from speaking what, thus sayeth the Lord of Hosts; to those that would hear, and to those that would not hear. You get this feeling today that most people who should know better, don't like to focus on a lot of what those men and women of God in the old day said. Read the Books of the Prophets. It does appear that much of what they spake, was to warn God's people about what God was about to do to them, if they did not turn from their wicked ways. Oh, they certainly prophesied blessings and great things upon God's people, but that was predicated upon whether they did the right things and chose to follow His instruction. The main problem seemed to be, that most times, they didn't. Then, they were warned. I have to stop here and say, that it is a tragic loss that the true prophets and prophetesses, have not been allowed to warn the church of today. I want to tell you, that they tried. Except for a few chosen ones, approved only by higher circles, the prophets were driven from our churches; pushed out into the streets to fend for themselves. I will have to make a statement that many will reject and it's this. You will never have the end-time revival so many have talked about, without the prophets. It is not the first time people in charge have thought they destroyed this office. But, if one cares to read in depth, somewhere, somehow, God always had some in reserve.