The first instinct is to doubt IF you really heard from God. I mean. Look at the news. Look at the "reality". The tangible temporal screams liar and false prophet at the unrealized prophetic.
It has ever been such. The messiah was coming. Yet hundreds of empty years came and went without manifest.
When HE came... it was hard to recognize.
Here's a few things I KNOW for certain prophetically:
- We are going to go thru a major reset economically in the world. Greater than anyone thinks.
- The stock market and economic indicators we see screamed on the news are false evidence appearing to be real.
- The church and religion as we have known it in my lifetime will be unrecognizable after society emerges from the reset.
- Jesus will be more real and more in evidence after the reset. The wave of secularism, apathy and atheism will be nearly non existent. It will be impossible to deny the power of God. This will have been very difficult but God WILL be glorified in it.
- Government will have overplayed it's hand and will collapse. People's distrust of government will result in a dismantling. Things will become decentralized because the capacity to finance government at it's current acceleration will exhaust itself.
- Currency will become decentralized. Not a one world currency. YES there will be a short time where it will be imposed but it will fail.
- The Kingdom of God will expand faster post catastrophe than pre.
- There is a restrainer on the expansion of the Kingdom that will be removed. We have had this backwards. Those forces against HIM will fall.
- I KNOW all these things will come to pass. It's going to be painful but glorious. It will be world wide. I know that they will happen. What I don't know is WHEN. There is no when in the prophetic. Never was.
Planning you life around the prophetic realities is a mistake. We must live today. We don't have the privilege of gaming the prophetic system. You can't make a move in the stock market by reading the prophetic tea leaves, you would be right what and wrong when. We know these things must be. Yet if you had lived in year 100 of the quiet period before Jesus manifested on the earth, you would have been long dead and rotten in the grave by the time the prophecies came to pass. Don't get hung up on when, just that it's true and we can live in victory now. If it comes to pass in your lifetime you can look back and say as Peter did, This is THAT.
It is good to understand how things happened in the past by reading the prophetic utterances in the first 39 books of the Bible. And those in the New Testament. They are useful for instruction and understanding the schemes and cycles of the enemies attacks on Man and on God's advancing Kingdom. Past really is prologue. Satan has no new schemes and he is a master at recycling his old ones.
There is one other prophetic knowing I had long ago over President Obama. I have puzzled about it all. YET. his term in office is not yet done. I know it will happen. The empty chair gave me the chills last fall. You know the one. We all had fun with it. YET...I saw an empty chair. Why, How, I don't know. But I did. I saw it right after he was elected the first time.