Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kim Clement: "We've Entered into Something Brand New"

Kim ClementProphesied January 3, 2012 from The Den – New Year's Message:

Debt, you're going to go! You're going to go as I proclaim the word that came to me a while ago. He said, "There will be a mountain that will come down. There will be no debt; there will be no debt to those who believe, to those who proclaim and say, 'Mountain go! Mountain go!'"

Who is going to take down the mountain? Who is going to prophesy and take down the mountain? Your sons and your daughters, they will bring down the mountain of debt. Your sons and daughters will bring down the mountain of debt. Say it! "My sons and daughters will bring down the mountain of debt." Mountain go! Mountain go!

"Just Give Me a Little Bit of Faith and I'll Conquer the Mountain"

For the Spirit of the Lord says, "Haven't I told you? I will do great things. I will do impossible things. Even though some of you find it so hard to believe, I will do it if you give Me just a little bit of faith. Just give Me a little bit of faith and I'll conquer the mountain." Listen to what He says. "Just give Me a little bit of faith and I'll conquer the mountain. Just give Me a little bit of faith and I'll conquer the mountain." Mountain go! Mountain go! Mountain go!

Right now, if you use your faith and believe what He said to you, your mountain will go.

"There's a mountain I will conquer in the middle of the year." Starting right now I'm going to do what it takes. I'm going to prophesy to dead bones, shout until the walls come down. I'm going to prophesy to dead bones, shout until the walls come down. I'm going to prophesy to dead bones, shout until the walls come down. I'm going to prophesy to dead bones, shout until the walls come down.

Mountain go! Mountain go! Sickness go! Sickness go! Debt, I'm going to trample upon you this year! Debt, I'm going to trample upon you this year! Death to debt! Death to debt! Death to debt! Death to debt!

"Your sons and your daughters, they will prophesy like Joel. In the last days they will prophesy like Joel and Elijah, Elisha, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel, Shadrach, Meschach and Abednego. They will bring down the beast of the East. I'm speaking about your children," says the Lord. "The children of America will do it," says the Lord. "The children of America will do it," says the Lord. In the last days they will prophesy like Joel; just like Isaiah and Jeremiah, they will do it – and just like Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, they will bring down the beast of the East," says the Lord. Mountain go! Mountain go! Mountain go! Mountain go!

Windows of Opportunity

The Spirit of the Lord says clearly, and I heard the word, "This day in which you live, there are creatures of the night that have caused My people to fear, caused children to take their lives. Fear has been rampant. But in this year, beginning now, for it is being proclaimed now, there will be small windows of opportunity, like what I did with Ford. Small windows of opportunity shall become big, but it shall only last for so long. Some of you are debt-free because you took advantage when the opportunity came. There are new wells that will be dug. These new wells will bring new resources to My people.

"This that happened in Japan the beginning of the year is a sign of the redundancy of the enemy. There shall be earthquakes, floods, that will bring damage to no one in My Kingdom. I will slay a beast that has stood and watched over you to destroy you. They will come and they will cause the earth to shake, the mountains to erupt, but there will be no damage. The damage that was caused in 2011 shall not happen in 2012. I will prove it; I will show you," says the Lord.

Year of the Youth

"This is the Year of the Youth. I told you about the Year of the Woman. Did you not see what happened?" says the Lord. "Did you not see what I did this year? It shall move from the older to the younger. Leaders will topple; kings will fall overnight. This shall happen throughout the East, the Middle East, and even in the West." But God says, "Enough of corruption. They have stolen, they have boiled My children, they have eaten them. This sacrifice is unacceptable. What I gave Daniel, I will give to them. Watch this year, for you will see your mountain conquered," says the Lord. "Whatever your mountain is," says the Lord, "I will give you the faith of a mustard seed, a small window of opportunity, new wells that shall be dug."

And God says, "Within one day, for some of you, you will be free of your debt. This year is the Year of the Youth. I will take them and cause them to do what I told Joel. They will prophesy night and day and they will bring down the forces that have stolen what belongs to My people," says the Lord.

Though They Erupt, There Shall Be No Damage

Kings will demand an answer. (Kim Sings): "Give me an answer to the dream, for I'm lonely and I have no answer," says the Babylonian king. "I dreamed a dream and no one knows, they lied to me. Is there a man, is there a man that will give me the answer to my fear? Is there a man, is there a man that will give me an answer, for no one knows that I fear, fear those that I dreamed about. Enough is enough. Those fools that tell me they've dreamed. Is there a man, is there a man that will tell me what I dreamed about last night?

Is there a man that knows the Spirit of the Lord? Is there a man that will tell me what I dreamed? 'Cause I'm afraid, I'm afraid that tomorrow will bring a beast. Is there a man, is there a man that will tell me what I dreamed – just one man? They've lied to me. Enough is enough. I saw a beast, I saw a beast. Nobody knows. I am that man, I am that man, my name is Daniel. Give me a chance and I'll tell you what you dreamed for the Spirit of the Lord came in the night. I had a night vision of a stone that became a mountain."

Listen to me for a moment. I'm doing something out of Daniel. I'm hearing the Spirit of the Lord tell me what he dreamed is beginning to happen now. Listen to me; this is very big. What he dreamed about is about to be manifest.

(Kim Sings): "I saw a stone; I saw a stone, but the stone became a mountain on the earth. The stone was somebody I didn't recognize, but I knew that He was likened to what Shadrach, Meschach and Abednego saw in the fire – the Son of God."

The Spirit of God says, "The time that Daniel spoke about has begun. 2012, 2012 is the beginning of the revelation that Daniel received."

The Spirit of God says, "There are mountains, there are kingdoms that represent the kingdom of darkness. There are mountains that represent the Kingdom of God. The mountain that represents the Kingdom of God has just been a stone but is about to erupt and spread. Therefore, because this is happening in the Spirit, it shall manifest in the earth as well. Look to your mountains. Look to the mountains this year; the flourishing. Look to the mountains of the East, of the West. Look to the mountains, for though they erupt, there shall be no damage. Japan was a sign of the Kingdom of God. It speaks of the earth shaking but no damage, no damage to the cities or the towns. This is representative of the Kingdom of God's eruption beginning in 2012," says the Lord. "I placed My prophet's feet in Japan, China, Korea. Watch how I show Myself through these nations," says the Lord.

We've Entered Into Something Brand New

We are in 2012. God spoke about seven years and what He was going to do up until Israel's celebration. Seven years from now is going to be one of the most marvelous and most powerful and most unique outpourings of God's Spirit on the earth, starting with young men. I spoke about the woman last year. Look what happened, how I've been attacked and my family, right on New Year's.

And as I was reflecting on this and thinking about it, the Lord said, "You know the trouble and the resistance and the attack – all of this that has come against you and God's people?" He said, "This is over. There will still be little struggles and things you have, but this huge monster of resistance," He said, "the worst is behind us. It's over. We've entered into something brand new."

This year the Lord told me there's going to be a restoration of the soul of our families and the soul of our nation. That's very important, and we're going to deal with that this year as well.

Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions

Email: hope@kimclement.com

No comments: