Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kari Browning: I Hear the Train a Comin'

Kari BrowningRecently, I interviewed Bob Jones at his home in North Carolina. Bob is a seasoned prophet, whose prophecies have spanned four decades. Like Daniel in the Bible, he has not only interpreted dreams but has on numerous occasions told people the dreams they dreamed. He has an amazing track record, even predicting a comet that that would come on May 7, 1983, unpredicted by scientists, on the day a 21-day fast and city prayer meeting began in Kansas City to pray for revival. The sign was given to encourage the intercessors and to confirm the prophetic promise that revival would surely come to America. After the 21-day fast in 1983, Bob Jones had a dream and told Mike Bickle that revival was not going to break out immediately as they thought but there was an "appointed time" for America, and when God said, "It's time," it would not be one day late.

Many prophetic voices, including Bob Jones, are proclaiming "The appointed time has come."

The Glory Train

In September 2009, Bob Jones had a revelatory encounter where he was sitting on a train. He asked the conductor, "What is this train?" The conductor said it was the "Glory Train" and he gave Bob a capsule that was shaped like an egg.

The egg had new life in it. It had the beginning and end of time in it. He asked the conductor, "When can I open this egg and when will this train arrive?" He said the time was within the egg and the egg will be opened in 2012! The time capsule had the wisdom of the ages in it; from the beginning to the new beginning.

Bob said that we've come to the end of the old and the birthing of the new in 2012, and the glory of God will fall upon the churches.

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory," says the LORD Almighty. "The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine," declares the Lord Almighty. "The glory of this present house will be greater than the former house," says the LORD Almighty. Haggai 2:6-9

Ancient Wells of Revival Being Uncapped

There have been several prophetic affirmations that ancient wells of revival are soon to be uncapped. One of those wells that I believe will be uncapped is that of the Latter Rain Revival and the Voice of Healing of the 1950s. That revival saw many miraculous healings and huge tent meetings. William Branham, Paul Cain, Oral Roberts, A.A. Allen, Jack Coe, T.L. Osborne, Gordon Lindsay, and many others, were used greatly during that era of time.

A friend of mine recently had a dream with the late Jill Austin in it. Jill was a traveling minister who loved the Holy Spirit and had an accurate prophetic ministry. In the dream, Jill was passionately trying to get a message to those in the dream, but the dreamer could not hear the message that Jill was trying to convey. Around the same time, another intercessor saw a vision of Jill Austin. In this vision, Jill was passionately trying to get a message to the Church, but the intercessor could not hear the words.

After learning of these two experiences involving Jill Austin, I was doing research on uncapping wells of revival on the internet when I came across a transcript of a prophecy that Jill had given in 2004. I believe this is the message that she would want us to remember at this time. The following is an excerpt from that transcript:

All of a sudden, what I kept seeing was these tents. And the Lord said, "Tent of glory! Tent of meeting!" He says, "I am going to tabernacle. I am going to tabernacle." What I saw was this tent of glory! Tent of glory! Tent of glory! And I kept seeing like a tent city.

I kept seeing a warehouse over this tent and this warehouse had body parts in it. This warehouse had body parts! It was body parts of the miraculous! Body parts of the miraculous! What I kept seeing was new hearts coming down. I kept seeing new hearts coming down. I kept seeing new legs coming down. The Lord says that you are even going to be seeing crippling diseases being healed. He says, "I am going to open blind eyes. I am going to open deaf ears. I am going to deal with MS. I am going to deal with insanities."

But I also feel like the Lord said, "Get ready! I'm going to release profound new kinds of visitations! I am going to take you into that smoky, black realm of God." What I kept seeing is the fear of the Lord!

What I kept seeing was this warehouse, this warehouse of miracles. But then what I kept seeing was radical realms of visitation. What I kept seeing was also a releasing, where it's almost like the Lord says, "You are going to go back and uncap ancient wells of tent revivals." Tent revivals. What I saw was The Voice of Healing.

What I saw was tent meetings. And the other thing I kept seeing was circuit riders. I felt like the Lord is going to [set apart] a group of men and women and they are going to catch the fire and they are going to go into beachheads; they are going to set up tents out on fields. People are going to come because there is going to be so much healing; it's going to be like the old time healing days. It is going to be sparked. There is going to be a catalytic spark.

He is going to start to birth it. The Lord says, "There is a new anointing, and its tabernacling." It's an anointing of the "Tent of the Meeting." It's an anointing of Houses of Prayer on the move. It's going to be wheels of revelation moving with the glory. It's like a moving throne. It's like a moving place of glory. I feel like the Lord says, "I'm on the move. My glory is on the move. It's going to look very different. I want you to be hungry. But I want you to be ones that go into whole communities."

The Glory and the Great End Time Harvest

I believe that 2012 will be a year when we will begin to experience the glory realm and the great end time harvest will begin. Believers will begin to "shine" after experiencing the glory of God manifesting in their midst.

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. Daniel 12:3

Apostolic preaching, with signs confirming the spoken Word, will cause many to turn to Jesus. I believe what we will experience will even surpass what was experienced in the Latter Rain Revival and the Voice of Healing era.

LORD, I have heard of Your fame; I stand in awe of Your deeds, LORD. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy. Habakkuk 3:2

Our promised day of visitation is at hand. All the pain, difficulty and hardships of this past season were preparing us for this new season. Out of our brokenness will come fullness. God is going to turn it all around and make everything beautiful in His time. It's time to get ready to board the glory train. I hear the train a comin'.

Kari Browning
New Renaissance

Email: info@newrenaissance.us

Kari Browning is the Ministry Overseer of New Renaissance in Coeur d'Alene, a community known for faith, hope and love. She and her husband, Mike, have been involved in church planting for many years. She started a training center and a Bible school that equipped hundreds for the work of the ministry. She is a forerunner and is passionate about revival history. She has ministered at many churches and conferences in the United States and in other countries.


2 comments:

prophecyfire/ D. gansmann said...

I love bob jones he is prophetically edgy and even unpredictable, he steps out and surprises me ,,,,love it

prophecyfire/ D. gansmann said...

I love bob jones , he is edgy prophetically and always surprises me for sure