Sunday, January 15, 2012

Apostle John Eckhardt LEAP YEAR 2012-

A leap year is a catch up year.
A leap year is a make up year.
A leap year is an uncommon year.
A leap year is a year of extra.

(Deut.32:22; 2 Sam.6:16; Psa.18:29; Isa.35:6; Luke 1:41; Luke 6:23; Acts 3:8; Acts 14:10)

I leap past all distractions in the name of Jesus.
I leap past any people the enemy has set in my way to impede my progress.
Let my steps turn into leaps.
I leap over every wall erected by the enemy.
I leap ahead of anyone or anything that has illegally jumped ahead of me in the name of Jesus.
I leap like a lion from Bashan like Dan.
I will leap over my enemies like David.
I receive strength to leap out of all sickness and disease.I leap into my destiny and purpose in the name of Jesus.
With excitement I leap into my future.
I leap from lack to abundance.
I leap from failure to success.
Let every place in my life that is lame leap for joy.
I take a leap of faith and do the impossible.
Let my finances grow by leaps and bounds.
Let my wisdom increase by leaps and bounds.
Let my understanding increase by leaps and bounds.
Let my vision increase by leaps and bounds.
Let favor increase on my life by leaps and bounds.
Let my ministry grow by leaps and bounds.
Let my borders expand by leaps and bounds.
Let me leap and jump to the high places.
Let me catch up in any place I have fallen behind in the name of Jesus.
Let restoration come from anything stolen by the enemy from my life.
Let my revelation increase by leaps and bounds.
I will not be afraid to take a leap of faith at the word of the LORD.
I will leap upon the enemy and overwhelm him in the name of Jesus.
I will leap and rejoice at the goodness of the Lord.
The Lord has given me leaping for sadness, and joy for mourning.
I leap from a low place to a high place.
Let extra favor and blessing be added to my life in the name of Jesus.
Let this year be a year of uncommon favor and blessing in my life.
Let me receive uncommon miracles and breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
Let me leap as a hart for joy.
I will leap for joy in spite of any persecution or opposition from the enemy.

1 comment:

margaret said...

I like this word. It's a keeper to read all year.