Thursday, May 5, 2011

When Wicked Men Fall by Judy Bauman

I don't know Judy, but I know the heart of God and this is that.... Gene


www.thefathersloveim.org

thefatherslove@yahoo.com

A word from the Father’s heart to yours concerning the death of Osama Bin Laden

May 3, 2011

This word came to me as I inquired of the Lord about the recent news of Osama Bin Laden’s death. I was personally struggling with it as rejoicing over the death of a person does not seem right to me. I did feel a relief, particularly for the families who lost loved ones on 9/11, but also am concerned about retaliation. At any rate, this is what the Lord spoke to me concerning his demise. My question to the Lord, “Father does Osama’s death help us?”

“Yes. When wicked men fall, there is a sense of justice being served. There are six things I hate and one is an abomination. I hate a heart that devises wicked plans – whose feet run rapidly to evil. Bin Laden was such a man. He continually spread strife and taught others to do the same.

“The fear of the LORD is to hate what I hate and love what I love. While it is true that I want none to perish but to come to everlasting life through repentance, the hearts of some are so hard and wicked they stubbornly refuse to turn.

“This man’s feet continually ran to evil and he hastened to shed blood. He ambushed his own life. This is the way of everyone who prospers through violence. Those who practice evil will be cut off, but those who wait upon Me will inherit the land. This is My promise.

“Osama Bin Laden mocked the USA, but his sin was against Me. I Am not mocked. Everyone will reap what they sow. As David said, May the LORD repay the evildoer according to his evil. To that I say, “So be it.”

Scriptures to Ponder:

Proverbs 16:27-30; 1:15-21; 6:12-19;
Second Peter 3:9;
Galatians 6:7;
Second Samuel 3:39;
Psalm 37



No comments: