Monday, May 3, 2010

What are your idols? by Lyn McSweeney

What are your idols?

What are those things you place before me?

What are those things that others see?

What are those things that you adore?

What are those things that you are "dying" for?

What are those things you say "I just can't wait"?

Just what is going to be your fate?

Do those things set you free?

And I say to you what about me?

Have you come to a place of complete surrender?

Am I the way... do you remember?

I am the way the truth the life

I am the gate I am the light

What are those things you are placing first?

Do they even quench your thirst?

Come to me living water I will give

Drink of me and repent I will forgive

Come to me now before it's too late

Come to me my child let me be your fate

Child to me you were well worth dying for

Come to me follow.. I have gone before

To show you the way to enter in

I knock at your door wont you please let me in!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOUR IDOLS???

WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS THAT YOU PLACE BEFORE ME????

No comments: