Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Last Days Prophet's Responsibility-- Lyn Grainger -- Austrailia

The last days prophet is there to foretell the future, guide the church through the toughest time in history, show the way to individuals and walk the path of the prophets of old. The way of the prophet is to stay humble before Me, always ready to minister in words and pictures from God to believers. To use your gifts to show the unbeliever insights into their heart in order to win them for Me. The prophet has access into the Holy of Holies, as does all My children, and is a workman equipped with the Word and a spiritual anointing that is placed on them by God. I choose the teachers, preachers, evangelists, prophets and apostles. You have a seal on your lives and none can take off that seal. It can only be tainted by wrong lifestyle and worldly wisdom, pride and deceit. Such as these that have the mantle upon your lives must stay clean, humble and consecrated unto Me. You must stay away from the pleasures of the world and seek the Kingdom, always reaching deeper and deeper into the things of the spirit and walking in ever increasing power and authority as you mature and grow in Me. Your thinking must change to reflect Mine. As you are changed from glory to glory, I enlarge your sphere of influence, your tent. I have you discipling and training others to reach their potential in Me and fulfill their ministries, created before the world began.

As you enter into this new season, it is imperative that you stay within a church that is walking in the spirit and not in the flesh. The prophets of old had authority over the people and directed their steps in obedience to My instructions. When a prophet takes money for what is given to them freely and uses the spiritual gifts to gain recognition, power and prestige for themselves – then I withdraw My presence from them. The Laodicean church was lukewarm and not hot or cold. You will not survive if you don't submit all to Me. I know the future and always will lead the willing consecrated soul. Trust Me, even when you see the storms and waves crash over you, I am the God of the storm and say - Peace be still. The dark clouds are coming and will cover the earth. My presence will be with the faithful and I will always listen to their prayer. Stay strong My children and look up, your redemption is at the door, even now the angels are rejoicing in the souls being saved and the victories that are being seen throughout the world. I will redeem the earth in power and majesty, coming back to a glorious Bride without spot or wrinkle.

1 comment:

Gene said...

I was convicted in this. I have NOT always been faithful.

Worth hearing and heeding.