Friday, April 23, 2010

God Speaks to our Hard Times

Many have been through some very hard times of late.

Many do not understand that they have been through my furnace, and that they are being purified by my fire.

I have been watching to see how they will react with their “circumstances”, will they accept or will they blame and lash out in anger?

Those who will fall at my feet in acceptance of where I am taking them will feel my peace they know it is I who has caused their circumstances because it is I who takes them to a different place.

I am removing their obstacles and sometimes it has meant they will lose people whom they loved and sometimes it has meant losing things in which they have placed value and some of these have become their idols.

My desire is that they place me first in ALL THINGS

That they be ready to lose their life to gain it.

I AM the I AM no one must place ANYTHING before me.

Seek first ME and MY kingdom my precious ones and then you will know my power and then you will see my glory.



by Lyn McSweeney on 04/18/2010 at 12:32am


__________________
Love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul with all your mind and love your neighbour as yourself.
GOD IS LOVE!!
lynmac771@bigpond.com
Website..www.theeyesoflove.com

No comments: