Saturday, April 24, 2010

All Is In Readiness - Susan O’Marra

From Susan O'Marra:
In the vision, I can see there is much activity going on in heaven. A flutter of excited activity erupted all around me, and there was much talking going on all around me. I can see many angels going to and fro bringing many things up towards the front. I cannot see the very front as I am standing a few rows back. There are large angels in front of me, so I am limited in what I can see and hear, except for what I see going on around me.

I see several angels that are carrying bags up front. Some have empty bags and some have full bags. One angel that goes by has a scroll that is new. I can see that it was freshly made. He is very excited as he runs past where I am standing. Others are nodding and talking but I can’t make out their words. I try moving to the right some to see if I could get a better view. But to no avail, as the large angels in front of me are too big to see around.

I hear great cries of joy and some shouts also. “Something big is about to happen,” I think to myself. I can feel the anticipation in the air. I notice even more are gathering into the room. I turn to see how many are behind me, and I am shocked. There are multitudes gathering from everywhere in heaven. Everyone is pressing to see what is going on up front too. “There weren’t as many behind me a few moments ago,” I thought. Just then, one of the big angels in front of me turned around, and knowing my thoughts, he said, “Yes. All is in readiness.”

Then the vision ended.



I looked up the words “All is in readiness” in the bible and found:

Matthew 13: TM

10 The disciples came up and asked, "Why do you tell stories?" 11-15He replied, "You've been given insight into God's kingdom. You know how it works. Not everybody has this gift, this insight; it hasn't been given to them. Whenever someone has a ready heart for this, the insights and understandings flow freely. But if there is no readiness, any trace of receptivity soon disappears. That's why I tell stories: to create readiness, to nudge the people toward receptive insight. In their present state they can stare till doomsday and not see it, listen till they're blue in the face and not get it. I don't want Isaiah's forecast repeated all over again: Your ears are open but you don't hear a thing. Your eyes are awake but you don't see a thing. The people are blockheads! They stick their fingers in their ears so they won't have to listen; They screw their eyes shut so they won't have to look, so they won't have to deal with me face-to-face and let me heal them. 16-17"But you have God-blessed eyes—eyes that see! And God-blessed ears—ears that hear! A lot of people, prophets and humble believers among them, would have given anything to see what you are seeing, to hear what you are hearing, but never had the chance.


God is creating a readiness to hear, in all who desire wisdom and understanding. It will come to them His way and it will come very shortly. For everything is ready in heaven, and the Father is finishing up the final preparations of what is about to now be fully implemented in the earth. Heaven is ready. Are we?

No comments: