Monday, October 6, 2014

OF MOONS

·
I


I have been asked a number of times about the moons and the meanings.  I would LOVE to accommodate, make predictions of drama, cite all kinds of 7s and Shemitah.  The truth is, I don't see anything other than what is apparent to the eye right now.  There is much pain and suffering in the world.  There is much fear and trepidation.

Let today's troubles be enough, don't borrow from tomorrow.  Jesus said that and I agree with him.
 "So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." Matt 6:34

By the way, IF prophetically I did see anything in all this, I would say something.  I just read Charisma's story on Rabbi Cahn's prophetic seeing.  I respect him for his call, even if I don't see what he sees and I found out a long time ago (much to my chagrin) that second hand Prophecy is pretty weak.  I keep myself from the prophetic bandwagon.  I just say what God says.. and if He isn't saying anything about all this, neither will I.

No comments: