Saturday, October 18, 2014

OF EBOLA, ECONOMY and EPIDEMICS.. There is an Epidemic, an epidemic of FEAR

After a few days of waiting to hear.. I have the Word of the Lord.

Of people's reaction to the Ebola threat in the world today.  Of people's reaction to the state of the Economy, the markets, interest rates, the price of Oil, instability in Europe, the Middle East and Hong Kong.  Threats on every side. Everything seems to be coming apart at the seams.  Fear has become the drumbeat of the day we live in.

The Word of the Lord as given to me is this:

"Peace.  Not as the world gives, but my peace I give to you.  The world has no peace. Even those who are called by My name are living under a needless cloud of fear.  That fear is not of Me.  Faith should rise among the faithful, yet fear seems to prevail.  Unbelief is not the opposite of Faith, Fear is.

Things that are happening because of the multiple threats are revealing those who use fear to sell products, who use fear to gain power, who use fear to influence others, to use fear to create an atmosphere where people stop trusting one another.  Some are in media, some are in business, some are in pulpits, some are on TV, some are politicians.  They all are using trying times to gain advantage and fame.  Do not follow them.  They are deceivers.

The threats are real, but I have given you a gift of boldness - not a spirit of fear, but one of a sound mind, one that can discern the times and seasons when others fear.  When the wind blows those who are not rooted in ME are stripped from the vine that (ME) and is blown with the wind like a falling leaf in autumn.  Unstable.  Incapable of making sound decisions.  They no longer have My mind; One that I freely give.

I will provide supernatural wisdom in this day to those who have ears to hear.  I will take those who I have placed in authority and cause them to act in ways beyond their human understanding.  Even those who appear to be least qualified will be used of Me to accomplish My purposes.

Light is exposing the deceivers - tools of the enemy.  Those who would kill your body and soul are being shown for what they are.   Their desire is to see you shamed and torn down.  They have created fear, anger, outrage, division, When you see them it becomes apparent that they have been used of the enemy; mark those well who cause division.  They are become the enemy's tool chest.  They are not to be trusted,  Not to be followed.  Look for more light.  Look for those who speak peace, justice and victory, for that is the sound of your Shepherd in this hour..  Learn MY voice and follow ME.

Fearful things that cause men to tremble is not a surprise. I told you in My word that in days to come there would be things that would cause men's hearts to fail for fear.  That spirit is not what I destined for my called ones.  A failing heart has no effect in a dying world.  Stop the fear.  Be BOLD, Be Strong, for I, the Lord God am MIGHTY and will tear down anything that rises against my name.

I told you that the year to come would be a year of turning. 2015, A year when things that seemed like there was no hope would become hopeful.  The past is past, there is now a new day of Grace and Victory.

The economy that seems so fearful will find new strength, it will build back on a more solid foundation. There will be renewed vigor.  The world will be surprised by what seems to be a turn around.  Even the energy being produced has created a new human potential.  I led those who know my name to find hidden riches in secret places.  They did and it will cause you to find more peace.

I am moving among those facing the end in the middle east.  There is no hope in Islam.  That demon has been exposed.  Men and women who were at one time passive about that dead religion are finding new life in ME.  By the tens of thousands.  Every day. The blood shed by the martyrs has become a demonstration, a witness of true life and hope to those who formerly disregarded Me . They had the power to become MY witnesses - Martyrs.  Springing up as it were from the earth soiled with their blood,  new faith, new life is being poured out.  While what looks like death, destruction and horror, I am not confused.  I will turn this for good.  I will call men to me, but many will come when the fear of the end is imminent.  Some of those most opposed, the most violent persecutors will come face to face with ME, the True and Living God.  They will become like my servant Paul.. chief among sinners but the most passionate of his day.  That zeal is still there... unturned but ready.

The people who have been opponents of the gospel, those who have tried to tear down righteousness, those who have called evil good will be faced with a new reality.  There is a cry rising from my faithful ones.  I hear it from the throne, HOW LONG?   I will not always contend with evil men, there will come a time when my justice will prevail.  My Kingdom is not of this earth, but is in the hearts of men.. and it will expand..  Justice is making just.

Even among leaders who have been misled by godless men to direct you in ways not worthy will soon discover the error of their way.  Even the President of the USA will bow the knee, like the prodigal, come to his senses and become what I destined him to be.  I had to let these people run away into darkness so when they return the joy when they do would be great.  Do not be the older brother in that day, give thanks for the return of the lost sheep.

I am your Father.  I only have good for you.  Fear not.  Be aware. Act in accord with my word.  Trust ME alone.  In due season if you faint not under the fear, you will reap a great harvest.

The days to come may look dark in the natural, but look up .. for that is where your hope comes from.  There is no other hope except in ME.  I will deliver you from the epidemic of fear.. it is never of ME."
My reaction is the cry of David: Psalm 39
 “I will watch my ways
    and keep my tongue from sin;
I will put a muzzle on my mouth
    while in the presence of the wicked.”
So I remained utterly silent,
    not even saying anything good.
But my anguish increased;
    my heart grew hot within me.
While I meditated, the fire burned;
    then I spoke with my tongue:
“Show me, Lord, my life’s end
    and the number of my days;
    let me know how fleeting my life is.
You have made my days a mere handbreadth;
    the span of my years is as nothing before you.
Everyone is but a breath,
    even those who seem secure.[b]
“Surely everyone goes around like a mere phantom;
    in vain they rush about, heaping up wealth
    without knowing whose it will finally be.
“But now, Lord, what do I look for?
    My hope is in you.
Save me from all my transgressions;
    do not make me the scorn of fools.
I was silent; I would not open my mouth,
    for you are the one who has done this.



I bow my knee to the True and Living God, Creator of all heaven and earth.  Master of the Universe and say aloud:
Psalm 73:25-28 Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.…Those who are far from you will perish;  you destroy all who are unfaithful to you. But as for me, it is good to be near God.     I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;   I will tell of all your deeds.

FEAR IS NOT REAL IT IS THE PRODUCT OF THE THOUGHTS YOU CREATE. THE DANGER IS VERY REAL, BUT FEAR IS A CHOICE.

No comments: