Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Dinar Delusion

Too many of my friends are taken with this delusion.

I have spoken against it.. but

Other prophets have... like Kim Clement

I know nothing about the dinar, really, except that it’s Iraqi, and I do have a sense this morning when I took the money into my hands (somebody had sent some to me, which we kept in a safe) – but I took the money and I didn’t have a good feeling.  I just want you to know that; I didn’t have a good feeling about it.  When I say that, I say there’s a lot of corruption, there are a lot of lies. There are a lot of brokers that are trying to milk you, as he said, and I felt to pray against that for you that are under my care as a pastor and as a prophetic voice.  So I’ve done that today and I’ll do that tomorrow morning.  But here you have some very beautiful signs, so hold on – don’t let go, don’t give in, and don’t be fooled, ok?  I pray for God’s protection on you in that area.

BE WISE

No comments: